LII. I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY

CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
"i can do this all day"

When Jade woke up, she was met by the sun shining in her eyes and a humongous headache

When Jade woke up, she was met by the sun shining in her eyes and a humongous headache. She went to cover her eyes but couldn't seem to move her hands from behind her. What the...?

"I'll take another look," a muffled voice said.

"Soon as you see something, report. You're all we got, Beck," another one said. They sounded like they were talking through a phone.

"This is what I fear. May God help us, Fury. God, help us all," a pause. "Okay, people, no Avengers coming. We're good to go. William, launch the drones."

Jade groaned a little as she started trying to move around but couldn't, her vision was coming back, seeing an outline of a person off to the side in front of her. They walked towards her after noticing her shift around.

"Mornin', Your Majesty," Beck said, squatting to her level. "You're just in time for the big show."

"Show?" Jade asked weakly, blinking rapidly to try and get her eyesight back, her head hurt so bad.

"Let me walk you through what's happened in the last twenty-four hours," Beck said, now standing up. "You broke into my secret hideout so I broke your nose," he grins mischievously, Jade now feeling the excruciating pain from her nose, at least my headache is gone... "I am now a proud owner of two Stark-Made A.I. robots making me— probably— the most powerful man in London— oh, we're also in London. And right now, we are sitting in a secure location above the London Bridge. Just look down."

Jade looks down to see they were above a bridge, "Tower Bridge," Jade mumbled.

"What?" Beck asked.

"We're on the Tower Bridge— not London," she smirked. "And did you have to break my nose?"

Beck's evil smile drops and he shakes his head, turning around. Jade tried holding back her laugh.

"Edith?" Beck called.

"Yes, Quentin,"

"Show me my loose ends. Once the show's going, execute a kill order on my command," he explained.

"Copy,"

"Alright, start the show. Let's save the world, people..."

"Could you at least put my nose back normal?" Jade asked from behind.

"No," Beck said.

He watched out the window as the sky turns dark, lightning striking every few seconds.

"Pleasee?" Jade begged.

"Would you stop worrying about your nose!" Beck turned around and yelled.