Chapitre 1

A/N: Hey, new story, hope you will enjoy, art isn't mine though I modified it, but it's Rijsamurai. This chapter was created following the challenge from aurora_potter14 (hope you will like it aurora_potter14)
I'll see you all later!

Tonks' pov:
"Okay, it'll be a short visit, it won't be embarrassing, you can do it Tonks. It's not like they didn't like any of your ex-boyfriends. (Not that you did either after seeing them for who they really were...)"

3rd July 1996, I was in front of my parents' door, to say the news: I may have a thing for Remus... I knocked.

"Nymphadora ! How are you? Get in." my mother said, opening the door.

"Hi mom... Could you please stop calling me this awful name please...." I grumbled entering.

"That's non-sense. Nymphadora is a perfectly fine name."

"That only would have been just a bit upsetting, but bearable, but you and dad had to name me Vulpecula too... Really?! Ruining one name wasn't... Forget it. I'm not here for that discussion again." I said as we reached the living room where dad was : "I just wanted to say that we broke up with Lars, he's a rightful idiot."

"Oh." my father said

"Finally!" my mother said raising her hands in mock exaggeration, earning a chuckle from both of us "So. Who's the new one?" she asked and I looked at her puzzled.

"Dora, don't think we are idiots. When you break with someone, you already have another boy in head, you don't like to be alone : there's just one time when you were in sixth year, but you felt so lonely that you jumped on the first man that liked you. Well... You didn't jumped... I'll say... Sexualy."
I blushed looking at my parents, knowing me much better than I thought.

"Huh.... Well hum.... Y-you know him..."

"Oh, that's interesting. Is he older or younger?" Mom asked

"He's older..."

"By much?" Dad asked

"Yeah... 12 years."

"Oh... Is it... Remus ?" dad asked

"Huh yes." I said, knowing it would upset at least mom, and being slightly happy about it

"Oh I'm glad." she said surprising me, and apparently dad. "He's such a good man, at least I'm sure you will be safe. For a second, I thought you were about to say that you fell for someone like Harry Potter : someone dangerous and with a life full of emotion, and way out of your league. But now, I'm going to be sure you will be okay, at least until pregnancy." she said visibly relieved... Way out of my league?! Harry is, in my mom's mind out of my league... Oh yeah?! Well, we'll see about that.

"I just remembered mom, I have some work to complete, I just came to say hi, and that Lars was not my boyfriend anymore. See ya." I said, exiting the house, determined. Well, I have a meeting to attend... I made my way to Square Grimmauld, remorsefully, being it the last prison Sirius was in... Ugh... I opened the door to the kitchen and found the others already gathered.

"Nymphadora, glad you could join." Dumbledore said, and I immediately saw his hand looking badly burned.

"Ah, the great and busy auror finally joined us." Snape added.

"Wotcher everyone. I suggest you watch that mouth Snape because it would take a lot of time to wash your mouth if your greasy hair falls in. As for you professor, it's Tonks. Not Nymphadora." I stated calmly. The potion master was about to say something but a light glare was sent his way by the headmaster. We then began with some minor subjects, before the headmaster came to Snape :