The new Marauders

Harry's pov :
"Severus, Remus ! Now's not the time! As maybe you have failed to see, we have a situation : Harry disappeared nearly a month ago, we have to find him. He's our best chance to win this war and we wouldn't want him heavily injured." the old goat said as both adults had again started to bicker. Remus was in fact shouting against both Dumby and Snape, the greatest foul because he was thinking of me as a mere weapon, and Snivellus because when the werewolf and McGonagall began to scream at the headmaster saying I was no piece of meat, he began to go at it with me being just an arrogant brat, strutting around like my dumb father. That, ignited Remus wrath, and insults began to flew back and forth. Until the outburst of dear headmaster.

"Will you stop treating Harry like a mere pawn! I can't believe you only see him as a weapon!" Moony screamed he then looked at my girlfriend (yeah!) : "Why aren't you reacting Tonks!?"

"Oh because it's been a long time since I understood that Dumbledore was asking us utter and complete trust at all costs, and that arguing wouldn't take us anywhere. So I decided to keep the best of my work for someone who trust me with everything instead of keeping me in the dark." several gasp

"How dared you?! Did you tell them about the Order?!" Molly Weasley screamed

"I dared because by opposition with dear old Dumbledore, my 'leader' shares everything he knows with me. As for the Order, he knows every last one of us." I smirked, she just dropped a bomb.

"What?! So it's one of us?!" Hestia screamed Tonks hesitated:

'Go on.' I smirked, talking in her head.

"Nymphadora, tell me now!" Dumby said, drawing his wand, but a simple flick of mine sent his flying. He looked like a goldfish.

"He's not part of the Order. I won't tell anything more." she stated and several persons sat back down. The rest of the evening passed calmly, coming back on calmer subjects.

After the meeting, most of the people stayed to talk about different subjects. I was particularly interested in the subject going on with Molly, Hestia, Dumbledore and McGonagall :

"...has to be one of the person we know." the professor said.

"Yeah, someone who's already been here... Most probably one of the childrens..." Hestia added

"It's not one of mine, Ron's not interested at all about being leader, Ginny is too young to think about this, Bill and Charlie were as surprised as the rest of us, and I don't see either of the twins doing this." Molly said

"I believe you are right... Harry is off the hook having disappeared or having been kidnapped, so that leaves only Miss Granger..." The headmaster stated

"Albus, don't you think that it's more probable that Mr Potter's the one? He disappeared so no one can tell him what to do... Also Miss Granger isn't a trouble maker..." McGonagall countered

"No, Harry was raised so he would only take the leadership place in the next year or so. As for Miss Granger, she did break the rules already."

"Hermione's under my roof, I would know if she does something like this." Molly declared. I saw Remus screwing his nose and puff before he made his way to Tonks as little by little, the room emptied.

"Tonks, I want you to take me to your new 'friend'."

'For Remus, okay. No one else, be careful not to be followed.' I said in her mind

"You're lucky, he accepts." she said. "Mind connection." she added in front of his incredulous face. I sneaked back into my flat before heading towards one of the new rooms I've created : an alchemist/Runic room. (the other rooms being a forge and a storage room.) I unwrap the alchemist pack I had anonymously command and set it up, at the opposite side of the room from the Runic pack Tonks had bought for my birthday, before going out of my flat, in the master bedroom.