Chapter 5

No ones pov

When Y/N put the stuff down and put crispy down on the floor they showed her the training room. When they went inside. Fury said that (she,he,they,them) to take their time.

Y/N pov

Y/N: ok,I'm ready. Look at the open water bottle over there. When everybody looked I started to play with the water taking it out if the water bottle and then doing forms.

Wanda:Oh wow that's good
Natasha:Nice

Then I got fire out of my hands.

(That was your hand)

Then when I finished another person came in. She had smooth blonde hair with beautiful brown eyes. Then she started talking

Carol:Hi,who is this?

Fury: This is Y/N we are seeing her powers to see if she is good enough to join the Avengers she is good for now.

Carol:Well hello Y/N nice to meet you my name is Carol.She hold her hand out to shake it.

Y/N: Nice to meet you too Carol. I shaken her hand. When I did I felt something running through my body like I don't know how to explain it it's just felt right and I think she felt it too cause of the way she looked at me but I just ignored it.

Fury: Y/N you said you could red minds am I right.

Y/N: Yeah,you are right do you want me to show you. Taking my hand out if Carol's.

Fury: Yes

Y/N: Ok,umm I need someone to volunteer to red their minds I don't wanna do it if someone doesn't want to.
Then they all looked at each other until Steve said I'll do it

Y/N: ok,let's do it. I started reading his minds and when I read its thoughts it was only about one person and then it change.

Steve's thoughts: Bucky it's really handsome. Hi,how are you.

Y/N: He said Hi,how are you. Obviously I left the other part out like I was not gonna say his first thought because maybe he is not ready to say it to the team.

Steve: Yeah, that's what I thought. He was a little red when I smirked because he knew that I saw something else too.

Fury:Ok,good now the last one Talking to animals

Y/N: Yeah I need my cat but I don't know where is (she/he)

Then I saw another cat with orange fur and green eyes and I started talking to the cat.

Y/N: Well hi there what's your name.
Goose: My name is goose

Y/N: Well hi goose nice to meet you.Everybody looked at me shoked like I was crazy or something.

Fury: could you ask goose who is the person that adopted her/him

Y/N: Ummm sure. i looked at goose at told her/him who did it.
Goose: It was Carol Danvers the blonde girl

Y/N: Oh I picked goose up and walked to Carol and goose went to her arms

Y/N: Goose said you adopted her/him

Carol:That's true I did
Then I saw my cat Crispy and I run to her/him and picked her/him up

Y/N: Well goose this is crispy and they started having a conversation that I only understood but then they went away so I couldn't listen any more.

Steve: Ok,that was amazing we need someone like you in the team what do you say want to join.

Y/N:Well.....

What will happen will Y/N join the team and get to know why she felt a sudden connection with Carol.

Also thanks for 103 reads it's my first book and Im very happy