--:::------::------------------->◇<--------------------::------:::--

"Y/n.."

I hear a faint whisper.

"Y/n!.."

My eyes shoot open, and my body shoots up, banging something with my forehead on the way up.

"Ow!"

I look to the side of me holding my forehead.

"Good morning to you too.."

It's Dream, We're still out on the mountain, but it's really cloudy and foggy.

"Morning, Dream."

I shoot him a forced smile. I'm not much of a morning person so I'm kind of groggy when I first wake up.

"Are you cold? Your clothes and hair are damp from the fog."

He points towards my hair, I look to check his clothes, how is he not damp?

"Um, a little, but how are you-"

My cheeks burst into a bright red when my vision is blackened by his sweatshirt. He took it off so fast and practically threw it on me. When my head pops out he giggles and smiles at me.

"Sorry, it's kind of big on you, your tiny!"

"Oh gee, thanks."

We share a quick laugh. I look down at his under shirt, its a black, skin tight tank-top, but with a turtle neck. I chew on my lip, trying not to make it obvious I was looking. Without me noticing, he had reached over and put the hood of his hoodie, over my head.

"You can keep it, it looks better on you."

He smiles at me warmly, and it was such a genuine smile that for once I returned that warm smile back to him. But after I come out of my daze and realized what he said, I got all flustered and couldn't speak.