the match👯

~A/N~
i'm alive guys i swear😭 i'm so sorry i haven't updated in almost two months. i lost most of my motivation and i've been busy with school getting close to ending and i've had a lot going on. however, i felt bad that i hadn't updated in forever and i randomly got motivation today as i normally do so here's a little chapter to feed y'all! i might update again this week because y'all deserve it and i'll have time so yea🤗 i love you guys and thank you for all the support you have given me and i'm genuinely really glad you like it so far💙

the weekend arrived faster than you expected but you weren't complaining. you were gonna get to see kogane during his match with karasuno!!!

i literally feel so excited i could shit my pants right now😩

you headed to your closet and wondered what would be acceptable for a volleyball match. you decided on a nice blouse and some skinny jeans and put your long blonde hair in a messy bun😻(THIS IS A JOKE)

you actually decided on whatever clothes you think you personally would wear! the match starts at 1 so you had some time to kill before then so you took your phone and headed out the door to wander around.

there was a really nice boba shop you liked to go to near your house and you decided to go there.

next time i should invite kogane over here! that would deadass be a cute date idea assuming we ever date...when the fuck is this man gonna ask me😕 i will do it myself but i wanna see if he decides to first🤞😼

you head inside. the feeling inside the shop is something that will never get old to you. they always play calming music and the atmosphere just feels comforting and nice, no wonder you come here often. (idk i'm getting pink and sage vibes from my own writing so i'm gonna make the place pink and sage maybe with another color if y'all can think of something😽🙀)

you step up to the counter and see someone with long brown hair and a sweet aura taking orders. you order whatever boba you normally do and sit down in one of the sage colored chairs. the whole place is sage green and light pink, but with the way they made it, the colors balance out and just looks great overall.

"Y/n!"

your order was ready. as you grabbed your boba you stole one last glance at the long haired dude. you don't know why but it just felt necessary.

you wandered around more and found some cute shops and even went into claire's because sometimes they have good stuff and you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise👯 after a while you looked at your phone and it was 12:15, so you decided to head over to the gym where the match was being held.

you got there with some time to spare and saw kogane as well as the rest of the team sitting down and resting. you waved in their direction and you immediately saw kogane's face light up.

"SHE'S HERE!! YOU GUYS!! SHE'S HERE!!!!! I TOLD YOU SHE WOULD COME!! HAHAHA HI Y/N! I MISSED YOU! I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE HERE!!!"

you flashed a bright smile back to him

hi kogane!!! i'm happy to be here too!!!!

the whole team looked in your direction and smiled and waved back. even aone mouthed back a 'thank you'

it probably meant the world to kogane that you were there and that thought alone cheered you up more than you were already.

you then saw the karasuno team walk onto the court and noticed a familiar face you saw earlier-a dude with long brown hair.

it was the same bitch you saw taking orders at the boba shop! you had never noticed him before but there he was! he looked nice and friendly, but on the court he had an intimidating aura and presence.