Outside the walls

Y/N POV:

I was ready to go to I to the woods.Tge place I went when I wanted to peace from being inside the walls.

But as soon I started climbing the walls where I usually go out.I got caught by the one and only Carl Grimes.

"What are u doing y/n"he asked quickly.

"Uh- going into the woods"i replied with a guilty face,I heard him give me a little chuckle.

"Let me come or I tell my dad"he asked softly and chucked at the end.

"Come on then Grimes"

Carl POV:

I seen y/n climing on the walls to get out.I told her I come or I will tell my dad.

"Where we going"I asked confused.

"A place I like going to relax"she stated.
We arrived at this place with a tree with a hole in it and two big logs for seats.

She went into the tree and pulled out a plastic bag and unzipped it and pulled out a stack of comics.

"Is this what you do all day..?"I asked trying not being rude.

"Well if you don't wanna do it then go"she said rudely.

No one POV:

Carl and y/n herd a Walker growl and y/n grabbed her knife and went to go up but Carl stopped her.

"How do u know there only one"Carl asked

"Cause I can't hear a lot dumbass"she snapped back.

Y/N went to kill them but saw a little herd.She didn't want to risk it so she went back and grabbed Carl and pulled him into the tree with the hole.

Carl POV:

I looked down and saw those massive gorgeous green eyes.

Our eyes locked.

She was pulling her self up and I was pulling my self down.

And we kissed.

"I'm sorry Carl I di-"I cut her off by kissing her more.

Y/n pov:

I can't believe I'm kissing the big I have loved since the prison.

Damn and he's a good kisser.

I pulled back and saw the biggest smile on his face I put my head on his chest while the walkers passed.

——-///
NEW STORY and 122 reads on my other one TYSM!!!