Chapter 2

As Raven approached Luna, Hestia hopped along. Raven did not see Hestia and she tripped over the fat bunnie. "Oww, fuge!" exclaimed Raven. "Its you're fault for not looking were you are going Raven." Luna said begrudgingly. "Yea yeah i get it" Raven mumbled. As they walked further on in there giant labyrinth of a house, Luna's stomach began to whine. Luna then screamed "RAVEN IM HUNGRY!" "ALRIGHT ya don't need to shout!" Raven replied. Raven then handed Luna a vanilla macaroon. "I WANT PASTA!" shouted Luna. "Go make you're own pasta, the kitchen is on the other side of the house." replied Raven. "But you know Im scared if the kitchen." Luna wined. Raven rolled her eyes as they walked toward the kitchen.
~Le time skip~
After they finished there pasta (and Hestia her carrots), Luna went to go draw with Hestia. Raven went to the library room to read some Ray Bradbury books. She was reading There Will Come Soft Rain when she realized that she doesn't have forever. She doesn't know how long she has. "The pendant!" she whispered to herself almost a scream as she bolted to her room and grabbed the pendent.

Hiiiiiiii. so if anyone is reading this then yay! and ya comment what you think will happen next and winner gets a virtual vanilla macaroon! ok well goodbye until next time my kohai
-Tsubaki つばき