𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈: 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was in the beautiful library in the "Palace of Dreams" or so they call it. After a hard day of training, my wings and body were exhausted and I felt like I needed to read a good book to unwind and relax, so here I was.

 I pick up a book called "The unsolved mysteries behind dreams" when I feel a tap on my shoulder from behind me.

I turn around a see Gemini standing behind me.

"Aahhh!" I scream surprised 

"How long have you been there? I ask after catching my breath.

"In the library? A few minutes, but this place is so large I had to teleport around to find you." He says smiling charmingly.

"Why are you here? You hate this place." I reprimand.

"Well it's just too big for my liking, but I do like the books, especially the ones in the music section. Libby you know that." He answers.

"Well yeah I guess...but you don't come here often." I say.

"Maybe I just wanted to bother my lovely friend on this fine evening." He says smiling.

"Come on Hermes spit it out already. Tell her why you're really here." Says another voice from behind us, making both of us jump.

"Cancer!" When did you get here?!" Gemini exclaims.

"Well, I've been here the whole time, just reading up there." Cancer says pointing upwards.

"Cance, it's truly terrifying how you can literally just fall out of the sky when you want to." I say.

"Well it's the only way to have some privacy and quiet around here." She says matter a factly.

"Anyways what does Gem have to tell me?" I ask curiously.

"Well Mr. Royal Messenger do tell our lovely Libra what news you were supposed  to her hours ago." Cancer says jabbing a finger in Gemini's chest.

"Well, Queen Chasity needs us to report to the throne room...right about now." He says checking his gold watch.

"Now!? And the Queen?!" I exclaim surprised by the sudden announcement.

"Virgo told us earlier before training, but you had come late, so I guess she missed you." Gemini says as we leave the library.

"Sorry for such a late notice." Cancer says hugging me, with a book still tucked in her arms."

"It's quite alright sorceress moon." I say addressing her by her title in the heavenly court.

"Did Virgo tell you why, her mother needs us in the court so suddenly?" I ask my friends.

"Nope, I don't even think she knows why we were summoned." Gem says.

"Well then, I guess we are about to find out." Cancer says pushing the massive and grand doors of the throne room open.

It was pretty-correction very noisy when we all entered.

"What in the name of the Archangel Michael is going on in here?!" I exclaim.

All of Gemini's winged hamster pets were running around the throne room, and Aries was chasing them around trying to catch them, while shouting light curses at them. Leo was running after him with her electric whip, swatting at the hamsters with it. Gemini who saw this as a threat to his dear animals, bolted from his spot next to me and joined their frenzy. Virgo who was all the way up next to the throne, was having an animated conversation with her mother, Queen Chasity, with a worried look on her face.