11

The day for our important date has come and it's very important to me and I'm sure it's like that for them as well.

I headed out to see what perfect outfit I could find and what intimate outfit I could wear for when it's time to take that intimate step with them.

After browsing around I decided to go with a dark blue lack and gem two-piece dress, paired with sparkling heels.

For the intimate wear underneath I decided to go with no bra since the dress didn't need it. So I went with lace hipster panties.

After I made my purchases I headed home and got ready while the boys were busy either with the pack or making sure everything was ready as they planned it to be.

I decided that for a hairstyle I'm gonna go with a side braid and for make-up just a simple eyeliner and mascara.

I was stunned with how I looked I mean I was beautiful and I loved it so much I took a whole bunch of pictures.

When the time came that we had arranged for us to meet at the front door I grabbed my clutch and headed down.

I stood there by the door and waited for the two of them.

When they walked down the stairs they was smiling then they looked up and saw me and they both wore the same look of astonisment

"Speechless?" I asked

"Very much" Jasper answered

"Woah. I mean ...Woah" Paul says

I giggled at his response

"Well, shall we go?" I asked

They walked up to me and kissed me before we headed out the door.

The date was amazing. We headed to the restaurant and were seated right off. The view from where we were seated was beautiful but I couldn't draw my eyes away from my two companions.

We laughed and had a grand time.

When it got close to us heading back I started to feel a little nervous since this would be my first time allowing a guy or my guys two gentlemen to see me bare and touching me sexually.

I felt as though I wasn't the only one that was nervous. Though Jasper he could feel my emotions so that wasn't his true emotion and I know he'd feel what emotion Paul was feeling.

Once we had gotten back home we didn't right away rush upstairs we sat on the couch and enjoyed some wine or Jasper's case special wine while we continued the date.

I was the first as well as Paul to make the big move.

I leaned over and started kissing Jasper while Paul started along my neck to the juncture where my neck and shoulder meet.

"I say this needs to be taken upstairs so we can get out of these clothes and fully get into this inmate moment" I suggested

We all pulled away and they stood up and took my hands and pulled me carefully to my feet and up to my room we went.

We all stood before each other.

"If you two are uncomfortable to be bare before one another then I will understand. I mean you two won't be looking at each other's pack. But it's understandable if you are uncomfortable" I tell him

"I'm used to it when shifting and all" Paul says

"I like with Emmet who likes to hide peops clothes when they are showering so its nothing I'm not embarrassed or new to," Jasper says

"Well lets strip shall we," I say

Once they both stripped down to their boxers they looked at me and I unzipped my shirt and let it drop to the floor before I undid the top and pulled it off over my head so now we stand before each other in nothing but our undergarments.

"So beautiful" Jasper whispers

"True work of art," Paul says

I smiled as I walked between the two and crawled on the bed.

I felt like I had a bit of courage. So I removed my panties and tossed them aside before laying bare before them.

They were quick to strip down and joined me in bed. Both started kissing my neck and working their way down my body pleasing my breast, sending shivers along my spine, and creasing my thighs with their lips.

I gasped and moaned at the soft pleasuring touch that they are littering my body with.

When they opened and bent my legs up towards my chest I knew I was bout to experience a wonderful pleasuring heaven that only they could give me.

I looked down watching them as I propped myself up on my elbows. They both looked up at me once they were positioned at my core and I nodded.

When both their tongues touched my clit and hole I dropped down closed my eyes and moaned. As they pleasured me in ways I never know I'd be pleasured.

I reached down and raked my fingers through their hair and moaned louder as my body started to fully respond to how they were doing me.

"Oh my gosh," I cried out as I neared my very first orgasm of hopefully many tonight.

They tagged teamed me and brought my climax through my body like an earthquake that shook me to my core.

As I laid there panting they came up and kissing along the way before they took turns kissing my lips making me moan much more.

I whined and moaned before I sat up and they laid down while I took control of the regions and I kissed along their bodies switching between the two then when I got to their shaft I looked up at them and smiled which they returned and I started pleasuring them.

Whenever I wasn't blowing one I was jerking them off then switching to build up their orgasm.

Hearing their moans filling the air was the most pleasing sound I could ever hear and I wanted to hear much more so I added a bit of sac messaging and that got them going.

Once they both erupted in my mouth and I swallowed the cream I started kissing my way up their bodies and doing as they had down to me.

___________________________________

A/N: probably the longest chapter so far.