Chapter 14

Misora was still laying on the grass, the old lady smirks. "Well done, I'll see you tomorrow." She puts her hands behind her back and walked away.

Vincent sat next to Misora, "Thank you." He said. Misora takes her arm away from her eyes, she places her arm on her stomach. "Yeah, no problem. I was scared of you getting hurt." She smiles.

Vincent looks down, smiling a little.

"Question," She sits up, Vincent nods. "Yeah? What's your question."

"You walked into my lessons a few times, we're you stalking me? Are you in love me with or something?" She teases him, holding the last word long. Vincent face turned into a rose, "N-no."

"Oh," Misora says, softly, which crushed Misora's heart. "I mean, yes, no. No, I wasn't stalking you." Vincent says clearing it up. He clears his throat, "I was just wondering around and I saw you. You looked like you were struggling."

Misora smiles a little, "Yeah, I kinda was."

She looks up at the sky, "I'm glad my lessons were over," Misora kept talking about her practice. Vincent couldn't listen anymore, it became muffled. Then suddenly quiet. Misora was talking, but no sound was coming from her mouth.

Vincent stares deep into her face, nodding at whatever Misora was saying. Did he really like Misora? Things are moving fast, he only have meet her a few days ago, maybe a week?

Vincent felt more comfortable with her, happy as well. Misora looks down and turns her head towards Vincent.

Vincent eyes met her eyes, the bluest of the blues. How he fall deep into them, and her smile. He notices all the small details of her face. "You're beautiful," he says out, Misora eyes widen. She felt the blood rushing up to her cheeks, she held her face. Misora cheeks were warm.

"Thank you," She looks the other way, trying to hide her face. Vincent eyes also widen, "Did I say that out loud? Did I make you feel uncomfortable? I'm really sorry." Vincent said.

Misora laughs a little, shaking her head. "No, it's just, that was nice of you to say."

Vincent looks at her, "Oh, yeah, your welcome."

"Cool," Misora replies back, smiling. "Super... cool." Vincent said, "Cool." He said again. "Um, cool cool." Misora said back, "Cool.. beans?" Vincent said awkwardly. They both looked down at the grass. The wind was moving the grass. They both had smiles on their face.

There was a silence of moment, "I should... get going?" Misora said, standing up. She brushes off the dirt and flowers off her dress. "Y-yeah, you should go. No, not like that, I didn't mean it in a mean way. I meant like, your probably- forget it." Vincent stumbled over his words and eventually gave up. He stood up next to her.

Misora held his shoulder, "I get it, don't worry. See you soon? Around the mansion?" She says, patting his shoulder. "Yes! Yeah, totally, definitely. Cause that's where I normally stay at." Misora rolls her eyes playful, as she walks away. She waved goodbye to him.

Vincent waved goodbye to her, he had a cheeky smile on his face. He kept waving even though Misora wasn't in there.

"That was such a pain to watch," A male voice says, Vincent jumps a little. "Eric- I mean, Mr!" He says.

"Eric is just fine." He recalls, he rubs his chin. "I see you and my daughter have been getting along lately." He crosses his arms, giving Vincent a smile.

"Yessir, of course. She's amazing, sweet and-" Vincent says listing off his fingers.

"Crush, I see?" Eric chuckles, "N-no! I don't like her, I do! I do, ugh!" Vincent says giving up. Of course he liked her, but talking with her crush father is weird.

"Whatever you say, anyways. Your rocket ship will be finish in a month." Eric told him, becoming serious. "A month?" Vincent said.

Eric sighs, "I have to redesign it myself. The rocket you came with was destroyed, obviously. Does your planet have any kind of magic?" Eric asked, Vincent shook his head. "I don't think magic exists in Earth."

"Strange, a piece of glowing flame was on the bottom of the rocket. It stopped glowing after I grabbed it. It could've active the power," Eric says, staring at the flame. "I'll hold on to this and figure it out."

Vincent nods, "I believe my mom and sister are worried for me. Could you, maybe make the rocket faster? Trust me, I love this place and Misor- and what you guys have done for me." Vincent said, sadly.

"Son," He says, holding his back. "A month is the fastest I can do. If I didn't, it would've token me 5 months to make." Vincent stares down at his feet.

"My little sister birthday is in 5 weeks, I just wanted give her a birthday surprise." Eric smiles, "I'll try my best then." He takes his hand off Vincent back.

"Why don't you go walk around town?" Eric told him, handing him money. Vincent opens his mouth, then quickly shuts it. He wanted to find Misora, but it would be weird to ask her father.

Eric read his mind and smiled, "I'll give you a hint, she's normally flying around somewhere."

Vincent smiles, "Thank you."

Eric chuckles, "Go find her before she flies up to space."

Vincent held the money tight and ran off, "Thank you!" He yells behind.