Wang Yiren 1

"Welcome to Song Yuqi's flirtatious services!" Yuqi exclaims in delight as she welcomes in the two schoolgirls into the unused classroom

Shuhua rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, "How many weeks to I have to do this?"

Yuqi smirks, "As I recall Miss, Yeh Shuhua was it?"

If Shuhua's eyes could roll anymore they'd have already knocked down some pins

"I got you a date with Seo Soojin last week, and from my intuition you seemed to have a thing for her for I don't knooooow, since middle school maybe?"

She smirks seeing Shuhua's eyes widen in horror

"Therefore, you are now a full-time assistant for Song Yuqi's Flirting School"

Shuhua's eyes widened in surprise before transforming into a piercing scowl.

"FULL TIME?!" Shuhua shouts

Yuqi nods smugly, "Full time."

Shuhua sighs, but really she was between a rock and a hard place. She did have a girlfriend now and it was more or less because of Yuqi.

'I am totally gonna get her back for this' Shuhua thought

Beside them, Shuhua's friend looked at the two nervously, one with a smug grin and the other steaming like a tea kettle

"I-I thought it was 'Song Yuqi's flirtatious services?" she mutters

"Ah!" Yuqi dramatically poses like she was fainting, "A wandering soul seeking my guidance."

"Actually Shuhua brought me he-" the girl tries to say

"Speak no more my child! Wait, actually give me your name" Yuqi interrupts her as she places herself on a stool

The guest girl clears her throat and gives a smile, "My name is Wang Yiren and I am new here to Idol High School."

"Wang, Wang," Yuqi ponders looking at the ceiling, "That's not a common Korean surname."

"It's Chinese." Yiren adds in

"OH!" Yuqi suddenly jolts forward right up to Yiren's face, scaring the guest.

"Well, why didn't ya say so!" Yuqi says in Chinese (I'll make it italic for Chinese)

"I did earlier you dumbass." Shuhua grunts from behind her

"Nope can't recall it so it never happened, rules of Song Yuqi's flirting school"

Shuhua facepalms, "Can you just make up your mind for the name-"

Yuqi interrups her sentence, "Now Wang Yiren! what knowledge do you seek from the wise Song Yuqi?"

Yiren eyes the girl up and down. She seemed friendly enough but her behavior from her random shoutouts and mannerisms were certainly not, reserved.

"C'mon spill Wang Yiren so I may inject you with my otherwordly knowledge."  Yuqi adds in impatiently

She sighs, 'This girl is crazy.'

"Just Yiren is fine thank you, and I'm just asking how to ask out my crush."

Yuqi raises a brow, "Oh? And what is thy name of the fair maiden?"

Shuhua watches as Yiren's face suddenly becomes redder and she looks away from both of them  while playing with the tips of her fingers

"Y-Yoorim," Yiren mutters, "I really like Heo Yoorim in my science class."

"Ah, Heo Yoorim" Yuqi nods, deciphering who Yiren was talking about.