The Stormwhite Voyage

Contents: Smut
Characters: Will, Evanlyn/Cassandra, Jarl Erak
————————————————————————
   The Wolfwind was rocking across the sea. Will could feel his stomach churning with the tide. From what he could tell, it was sometime between twilight and dusk. Everyone was asleep except for Jarl Erak, Evanlyn, and Will. The apprentice could hear Evanlyn shivering beside him, her cold hands touching Will's. Will heard heavy footsteps behind him and turned to see Erak going into his quarters. "Will.. I need to tell you something," Evanlyn started. "What is it?" questioned Will. "I'm.." she thought about revealing her identity as Cassandra, daughter of King Duncan, but then decided against it. "Well, I'm horny."

   Evanlyn turned her head to Will, seeing him blush. As a strong tide came, she was shoved over to the apprentice Ranger. He sighed. "Well, I suppose we could.. have a bit of fun. After all, this is a bland trip." Evanlyn grinned, then put her hand on Will's knee. She slowly traced her hand up towards his crotch. After her hand eventually reached its destination, she slid two fingers into Will's belt, pulling it off. She then tucked her hand into his trousers, her cold fingers lightly touching Will's member. She pulled his pants below his member, then wrapped her hand around the top of it.

   She had noticed how hard he was when she was considering revealing herself. She slowly caressed his tip, then slowly traced her hand up and down his cock. He tilted his head back in awe. Before Will knew, her lips were atop his member.

   She began licking his tip, then began to bob her head up and down, her tongue tracing along his shaft. With one hand at the base of his cock, she used the other to mess around with his balls. He moaned in satisfaction, sticking his hand down her shirt and grabbing her one of her perfectly shaped, small tits. She looked up at him and he grabbed her hair gently as she went up and down.
   Eventually, he began to shiver as he was about to climax. She noticed and pulled her mouth off of his member. She put one hand over Will's cock and pulled back and forth, releasing his sperm all over her face. She licked it off and smiled at Will. Then began the return of footsteps as Erak came out from his quarters.

   She quickly wiped off her face with her sleeve and pulled Will's pants back up over him. She managed to lay her head in Will's lap before he saw them. He assumed they were asleep and returned to his post.