Chapter 3

Marinette took a deep breath as she sat next to her best friend, Alya. Her and Marinette's personalities were just a like, they were smart, outgoing, and very stubborn when they needed to be. The only difference the friends contained was the way they handlers their love life. Alya's was running smoothly, while Marinette's was running through the drain.

Marinette felt weird today. She was still mad at Chat noir for suddenly having a mood change in just a few seconds, and she was anxious because of the green eyes blonde infront of her. He was surprisingly quiet during today's lunch, making Marinette think something was wrong with him.

Adrien was stuck playing with his pasta. He was trying to think clearly because his mind had been filled with him slumming with the blue eyed girl directly across from him. He needed to find away to apologize to her as Chat noir. He didn't mean to show that he was annoyed with her the other day, he just was trying to hide his raging boner that had magically appeared that night.

He sighed, finally lifted his fork into his mouth and taking a bite of the cheesy pasta. His eyes darted to the girl across from him, and their eyes connected for just a spilt second before they both looked away. Both of them had a slight blush after the awkward encounter, and it made them even more timid then they already were.

Adrien was also annoyed that Luka, Marinette's ex, had texted her after their hot session. He didn't like the fact that another boy had their eyes set on Marinette, and he didn't know why. He just put the thought a way, thinking that he was just jealous that her love life was forming instead of his again.

He hadn't talked to Kagami since they broke up, and he didn't know if it was going to stay that way. Suddenly, Marinette got up, going over to the trash can. She seemed to have accidentally drop her fork, causing her to stop and bend down. She had on leggings and a shirt today, and when that shirt rod up because she bent down, it left a fine sight of her thick ass just for Adrien.

He felt a sudden bulge in his pants, and his face become a crimson red as he looked away. He had never really thought of Marinette in that way. Of course she was an amazing friend to him, but he really never saw her as someone he was sexually attracted to.

Now that he was able to look, he observed her whole body. Her legs were thick and toned, firmly shaping her ass into a round mass of muscle and fat. Her breast were also perfect, helping to shape her beautiful curvy figure. If Adrien was being honest, Marinette was honestly one of the hottest girls in the school, and it was no wonder Nino, Nathaniel, and Luka had all at least once had their eyes on her.

She was kind, made the cutest expressions, seemingly innocent, but stubborn when she wanted to be. All of those personalities reminded him of his Lady, making him break out into a sweat. He didn't think that there was any way she could be compared to his Ladybug. No one could compare to her in his eyes. But somehow, Marinette rivaled that theory.

"Adrien." Nino nudged him from the side, "You have a little bit of drool right here." He smirked with a knowing look. Nino was his best friend, and well... he was also an Adrienette shipper. It was one of his hidden hobbies that he had picked up from Alya, who also was a very determined Adrienette shipper.

Adrien quickly wiped his hand over his mouth, adverting his eyes from the scene, and putting his hand down to hide the raging boner. He couldn't believe that his body had betrayed him once again.

"I also know you have a problem down there." Nino whispered. He knew when another brother had a problem down there, after all, he had gotten them many times from just looking at Alya. "Go to the restroom, I don't think you'd want the girls to know what's happening." Nino, his best friend, patted him on the back.