Prologue

Sonakshi got irritated and said,"What is your problem? It was a general joke, not a taunt at you."

"I know you very well. You think you are successful now so you can say whatever you want. But don't drag me in this", said Dev, angry at her.

"Dev, you don't even want to listen to me", said Sonakshi.

"Then stop speaking", saying this, he sped off from there on his bike while Sonakshi looked on. She too went from there after cursing the day she decided to get engaged to him.

***

"Maa, I have clearly said that I dont want to get married to her", said Dev. "But Dev, atleast tell us the reason", said his Father as he knocked on Dev's door.

Dev replied, "I said and it's final." Dev's Father looked at his wife, who shrugged, indicating that she didn't know anything.

***

"Aunty, I am sorry but I won't be able to come", said Sonakshi when she saw Ishwari in her colony, along with Dev and his Father.

"But it's our anniversary. You have to come with us. You are our family", said Ishwari. Sonakshi wasn't able to deny Ishwari as she was like her Mother. She nodded and Ishwari smiled.

***

"I swear Sona that it wasn't intentional. I said it by mistake", said Dev, trying to stop Sonakshi from leaving the restaurant.

"Oh! Then you would have also said that when I met you, I wasn't a virgin. I had boyfriends", said Sonakshi, looking at him fiercely.

"Enough. I have not said anything like that", said Dev. Sonakshi freed her hand from him and left from there while Dev looked on.

I hope you all liked the prologue.
This story is all about considering the people who actually care for you.
It's about how a couple, who is madly in love, have a fight a few days before their wedding.

They break the engagement, fed up. Will their Parents allow them to do so or not?

This entire story takes place within a span of 24 hours.

Love.