1~ Breathe

************I dedicate this book to Kalei Roberson!!! I hope you get the chance to read it!!! ✌️************

Kalei was in math class, and finished her assignment early, so she thought of writing a story, MABIE about a zombie apocalypse, or a girl who falls helplessly in love with the school jock, or a story about a little girl in a candy land with unicorns and clouds.But, she decides to write a story, about a NORMAL boy in a NORMAL world with NORMAL friends. She wrote all through math class, and when she got home, she kept writing, until she realized it was 2 am. Kalei brushed her teeth, and then went to bed, but what she didn't know, was that you couldnt leave a story unfinished, or else, the characters would come to life.

As she was asleep a loud noise awoke her and then she saw * the boy in her book, exactly how she had described him, IN HER ROOM! He was tall, cute, strong, tanned, and seemed so sweet. 😍 She thought she was dreaming, so she said to herself "Kalei, breathe! Come on, It's just a dream!" Then the boy said to her, "You forgot to give me a name!", in a cute, left out kind of way. At that moment she realized this was NO dream, he was actually IN HER ROOM. So she got up, and told him "I'm NOT done with the book! I haven't even got to that part yet!". "I know, but you aren't supposed to stop in the middle of a story." He replied. "If I give you a name, will you leave me alone?" She asked. "Fine" He answered.

Kalei sat down at her desk, and thought of a good name for the boy. So she eventually told the boy, "Your name is Kevin". Kevin said "Okay". Kevin walked over to the journal where Kalei had written the story, he said "see you tomorrow", and while touching the journal, "Boom!" he disappeared.