Silent Battles

Self Pity are Silent Battles.

|Chapter 1|

How can those battles be the one to bring you up and pull you down?

We've all experienced self pity and silent battles. There are different kinds and versions of it, depending on the person, on the situation and destiny.

We all want to be free, don't we?

We all want to be appreciated, don't we?

We all want to be loved, don't we?

But the most impossible feeling we want to achieve are those feeling we've always wanted to have.

The freedom of deciding which path to take or what things to prioritize in life.

The appreciation of someone after you did something good, and pleased them.

The carefree feeling of safety and security after you felt the love of someone and you knew that he/she will never leave you nor forsake you.

We humans, are never satisfied. We were never contented with what we have. We never knew the value of something unless someone took it.

We pity ourselves, for being stupid, for being worthless, for being sensitive, for being a loser, a mistake, a failure...

We seek happiness. Not wisdom, not understanding, not discernment, not discipline, not obedience, not contentment. And not joy.

We search for boyfriends not husbands. We search for girlfriends not wives. We search for a boy, not man, we search for a girl, not a woman. And we search for something that is temporary not something that is eternal.

In the end, we value our own feelings, we prioritize them, even if it means, losing a friend, a parent, a brother, a sister, a neighbor and a loved one.

Then those feelings will either pull you up or pull you down.

We became selfish, we pity ourselves instead of asking "why?".

Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt someone? What will happen to her after I played her heart? What will he do to himself if he finds out that I was cheating on him?

In conclusion, our silent battles that causes our self-pity are the result of our selfishness.

Never pity yourself.

Regret. Repent. Learn. Move-on. And continue.

God bless💛