Free Palestine

The recent clashes between Palestinian protesters and Israeli security forces are linked to the protest for the evictions of dozens of Palestinian families from their homes.  The Israeli judiciary postponed the planned evictions hearing for four Arab families residing on Jewish-owned land in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood for a month.  For the time being, Judge Yitzhak Amit has ordered the suspension of the evictions, decreed by a district court.  .  Palestinian families had received the homes in the 1950s from the Jordanian authorities who controlled East Jerusalem at the time, providing appropriate documentation.  No longer just aviation, now there are also tanks ready to bomb the villages north of the Gaza Strip.  Israel attacks and after almost a week of war there is no respite on the horizon.  Since the conflict began, over 120 people have been killed in the Strip and less than a dozen in the state of Israel.  These are numbers that show how asymmetrical this clash, yet another in a conflict that arose in the past century.  Israel has at its disposal a modern and technologically advanced military power against which the Palestinian armed groups, Hamas above all, can do very little by firing ground-to-ground rockets of very limited range.

Ethnic cleansing” has been defined as the attempt to get rid of (through deportation, displacement or even mass killing) members of an unwanted ethnic group in order to establish an ethnically homogenous geographic area.

Please if someone is more informed that me please, correct if I'm wrong, it it's wrong I will delete this post