Chapter 46

ICE RINK

" You have fucking abs! "

- Hermione Granger.

" Do you think Fred and George will enter? " Ron grumbled and Y/n smirked to herself

" They are trying to use an aging potion. Which I don't think will work but let them try. What's the harm? " Y/n snickered and Harry chuckled.

They were sitting in the Great Hall, the Goblet of Fire in the middle, burning blue flames dancing in the air. Hermione was reading while Ron and Harry were talking.

Y/n was sat beside Harry, leaned against Harry's shoulder. " Maybe they'll get old. " She wondered and Ron snickered. " That'd be fantastic to watch! "

" Go Cedirc! " Y/n heard and looked over, beaming. Cedric carefully dropped his the parchment with his name in the fire and everyone cheered as he went out of the age line.

" Or maybe they'll grow beard. You know, like this long. Like
Dumbledore's. " Said Y/n again, after a few more seconds of silence.

Fred and George eventually ran in, cheering. " It's not going to work~" Hermione smirked and Fred jumped beside Y/n, while George settled beside Hermione.

" Yeah? And why's that, Granger? " Y/n chuckled. " You see that? " She pointed and Hermione nodded.

" It's an Age line. Dumbledore drew it himself. " Hermione said and Fred smirked, " So? "

" So?! A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim-witted as an aging potion. " Y/n snickered.

" And that's why it's so brilliant- "

" Because it's dim-witted. " George completed and Y/n rolled her eyes.
" Fine, than. Try it. "

" Ready Fred? "

" Ready George. "

The redheads drank the Porion and jumped inside the age line. Y/n smirked as they out their names in and everyone cheers. " That worked! " Ron gasped.

" No, Ronald. " Y/n watched as the red flames threw Fred and George across the Hall, white beard and moustache growing on their face.

Everyone burst out laughing and Y/n gasped, " I told you! " The laughter instantly died down as Krum entered with Karkaroff.

Krum threw the piece of parchment inside and gave Hermione a brief smile, to which Y/n gaped.

" I saw that! " She said once Krum left and Hermione flushed. " I don't know what you're talking about. " Y/n rolled her eyes. " Mione! Tell me! "

" Saw what? " Ron appeared and Hermione glared at Y/n, " Nothing. "
As the group started heading towards the Gryffindor common room, Y/n stopped.