6 : We meet again!

I reached college on time today and also with having breakfast as you know Jordan is at home these days, so they are my lucky days! As I was getting my books from my locker, bouncing Isa came to greet me and also to make me remember about the job opening at King Inc for which she had forcefully selected my formal set.
I am getting this feeling that if I apply for that post, something is gonna happen I cant say bad or good but something is nagging in my mind.

Whatever may the consequence be, I have decided to apply for this job and try my luck. I am sure if I tell Noah I am getting paid and I will be working at King Inc, he will allow me, well I hope so.
But first I need to get selected, from what Isa told me, Mr. Salvatore will be coming today for the interviews.

I dropped my resume for applying for that interview, They told me that all shortlisted candidates are suppose to be at our principals cabin at 1 pm and I need to be present by 12.50 pm as Mr. Salvatore likes punctuality. Weird as they just saw my name and asked me to be there as If I am gonna be shortlisted for the interview for sure.
When I told Isa about it, she was very happy, I am sure she just wants me to meet him. I wonder who he actually is and how he looks as according to Isa, he is the 'yummiest' man.

( Time skip to interview )

(The formal set Sophie wore, ignore the model)

I was waiting outside the principals cabin among other students and even Isa was with me to keep me motivated and see that I don't back out last time. Then after sometime Jenny walked in with her minions typical, Didn't someone tell her that this isn't audition for ramp walk but an actual job opportunity at a renowned firm?

She glared at me and opened her mouth, "Mr. Salvatore needs an executive assistant, idiot not a rag doll! Why the hell are you even thinking of applying? Listen clearly to me, You gonna walk home this instance if you don't want me to tell dad about your this little stunt and I will forget you were here. And anyway lets face the reality you will never be selected so just spare the torture".
Before even I could process her threat, Isa was already on her way to kill her. I had to held Isa down while she spoke with Jenny. Isa said, "The only idiot and rag doll I see here is You! Sophie here is gonna give that interview and get selected so don't you dare threaten her or I will report this to Mr. Salvatore along with our principal. Now you don't want that right, so bite off now!"
The look on Jenny's face was so hilarious that I had to stop myself from laughing hard. Though I know she gonna cry and tell Noah about it but for once I wanna live this moment rather than worrying what will Noah will do.

It was 12.55 now, they told that Mr. Salvatore will be here any moment and checked if all 15 shortlisted candidates were present. And the stupid me wanted to use washroom badly so I asked Isa sit here to call me if interview starts just in case I am late.

I quickly used the washroom and was rushing back to the cabin when I yet again collided with some hard and warm wall like chest. As I was about to apologize, I saw that mesmerizing brown eyes again but today he had a smirk on his face like he was expecting to collide with me. Before I could say anything, my phone vibrated in my pocket and it was Isa, maybe Mr. Salvatore came and it was my turn for interview. So I muttered a quick apology to Mr. Brown eyes and before he could reply anything, I rushed to principal's cabin.

Thoughts again lingering in my mind, who is this brown eyed hunk and I realized I actually liked to see him again and he gave me strange sense of comfort even though he held a dangerous aura around him. 'Ahhh! Sophie focus on your interview, my mind shouted at me!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

I hope you all are doing well. Please take care of yourself and your family. Stay home and stay safe. It's getting risker out there as days pass by. Do pray for everyone's well-being.

I am sorry for the late update but professional and personal life is hectic especially when you are working remotely. I know you will understand that and forgive me for the delay, I made the update a bit longer and into 2 parts. Enjoy!

I will be posting our friend Isabelle's pic in next chapter. Also my next update will be QNA update so hit me with all your questions in comment box or personally and I will be happy to answer them all!

Do show your love as well as any suggestions in the comment box!
And yes, Don't forget to Vote for the story.

Till then,
Rach 💋