The Party

*Spencer's pov*

Earlier when Sierra was talking to Patrick McCloon about her family it made me realize something. I've never been with someone long enough to meet their family.

God and she'll have to meet my mom. Our wedding is gonna be so weird. The whole Garcia family on one side and then just my mom on the other. Well obviously Penelope, JJ, and Emily would most likely be her bridesmaid and Morgan,Hotch and Rossi would be my best men so...unless that isn't the case or I don't end up marrying her. But I hope I do. It's just too soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
November 5th

*Sierra's pov*

Penelope dresses me up in a floral ruffle skirt, white tank top and my slip on vans. She does my make up very glittery. We step out of my apartment. Stuart is out in the hallway. I give him a smile.

Me- Hi Stuart

Stuart- Oh...Hi Sierra. Where are you girls going?

Me- To a little party with our co-workers:)

Stuart- Oh....have fun:)

Me- Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon though:)

Stuart- G-Great

I smile and we walk down the stairs.

Penelope- Who was that?

Me- Oh that's Stuart. He's a bit autistic and doesn't have many friends. I try to schedule afternoons that I hang out with him.

Penelope- Aw that's so sweet.

Me-Yeah and Stuart is so nice. One of my neighbors think he has a little crush on me

Penelope- Oh Reid has so competition then

I laugh.

Me- Not really. Stuart's sweet but I don't think I'd actually go out with him. Even if I wasn't with Spencer. I'm just so busy that I would never see him.

Penelope- True.

We walk out the front door and into her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pull up to Rossi's house and damn it look amazing. We park and hop out. I see Spencer's car in the driveway. I knock on the door. It opens and Rossi stands on the other side.

Rossi- Come on in ladies:)

We smile and walk in. Rossi leads us to the backyard. Everyone is laughing and chatting. Wow his backyard is as amazing as the front! Sorry my dad is an architect and I worked with him over the summer so I geek out when it comes to architecture. I stand next to Spencer. He has his arm around my waist

Morgan- Come on Sierra you need to start drinking.

Me- Oh boy:)

I walk away from the group and follow Morgan. Spencer's arm just slowly slides off my waist as I walk away. I lean up against the bar watching Derek pour two shot glasses. He hands me one.

Derek- Just to get you started:)

Me- Gee thanks:)