Into The Void: A Larry Stylinson Oneshot

INTO THE VOID: A Larry Oneshot

Warning: Contains triggers/character death. If this isn't your cup of tea I suggest you don't read.

A/N: This was the first fanfic I ever wrote and I originally posted it on Tumblr but I want to share it with you guys as well. Enjoy!

******************************

Harry Styles felt like the happiest guy in the world. The day had finally arrived. The day in which he could finally confirm his sexuality to the world and therefore his relationship with his fellow bandmate, Louis Tomlinson. The contract with Modest Management was over and the boys were no longer forced to stay silent. After being hidden behind rumors and false girlfriends for several months the lads had managed to work it out even though their relationship had been significantly strained in the process. As he walked towards the flat they shared in London, he couldn't help but to reminisce about how he first met the boy from Doncaster.

Harry had advanced to boot camp after successfully passing his audition in the X Factor. He was in the bathroom when Louis had walked in and they both instantly clicked. The older lad had certainly captured Harry's attention. The boys had been ecstatic after being put into a group with then strangers Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. Harry was still in awe about how that little group went on to become the biggest boyband in the world even after coming in third in the competition. Harry and Louis became really close after getting to know each other better. The pair became known as Larry Stylinson, the name that fans had given to their "bromance". Little did they know that what had began as an innocent "bromance" would end in a romance. Harry began harboring more than friendly feelings for his best mate as time past by. Unbeknownst to him Louis was also having an inner turmoil with his feelings. Both had struggled with their sexuality for some time but after meeting one another they knew what they wanted.

Harry would never forget that night during One Direction's "Up All Night" tour in North America. The night when he and Louis confessed their feelings towards one another. The band was staying in a hotel in New York City for the concert they were scheduled to have there. Harry had been lying down in his bed that night when Louis knocked on his door. They sat down in his bed to talk since both were unable to sleep. That's when silence invaded the room and green eyes met blue ones. They both began leaning into each other unconsciously until their lips met. It had been what Harry had longed for. After realizing what he had done, Louis immediately got up to leave but Harry held him back. They confessed their feelings and that night they became a pair. The next morning they told the rest of the boys who took the news surprisingly well. Liam congratulated them both and said that he was totally fine with it. Zayn laughed and told Liam that he owed him twenty €50 since apparently they had a bet on wether Lou and Hazza would end up in a relationship and Zayn had won. But all in all he also congratulated them both. Niall, being the loving Irish lad that he was, rushed to the couple and gave them both his famous Horan hug and told them he knew they were "fruit cakes" all along. All that was left was to tell their management. The answer was a big NO. They couldn't afford to lose the growing fanbase and believed that coming out would only ruin the band's image and therefore their entire career. It would have to wait until the contract with Modest! was over.Until then something would have to be done to stop the gay rumors about Harry and Louis. It ended with Louis having to date a girl. Eleanor Calder was the perfect candidate. The story would be that Harry introduced Louis to the young lady. Harry's own image was not to be left untouched. He became portrayed as a womanizing teenager who fancied older woman. They could no longer show any signs of affection in public. It all gave a severe blow to his and Louis' relationship but Harry vowed to fight for their love.

All the bad memories were now in the past. He felt free now. Even after all the unfortunate events that had occured he still loved his Boobear with every fibre in his being. Sure they had become quite distant since the deal but his vow still stood strong. He only hoped that Louis was still willing to come out with him.