Chapter 18: Do I Like Him?

So, sorry for the late update. (((((((((((=

YN

"So, tell me more about Hayden." I said to Will.

"He's your everything when you're together. Remember?"

"I don't. Uhm, ugh. Where's Greyson?"

"Searching for me?" He said while sitting beside me. Hugging my waist while looking up to me. I blushed. "Why are you like this?" I asked him while smiling.

"Just trying to be sweet because of what happened." He sat up. "And, yeah." He added. 

"It's okay, she already left, right?" I asked him and he nodded. "Well, I guess you guys are sleepy?" Hayden said. Me and Greyson both nodded. "Wait, Greyson, where are you going to sleep?" I asked him.

"Here?" He asked. "Uhm, it's only for two.." I said then smiled. "Well, then. I'll go here tomorrow, okay?" I nodded at him then he planted a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

HAYDEN

"So, I'm going home too." I waved at them. I was about to open the door and go away, but Will grabbed my hand. "What?" I turned around and asked him.

"Dude, you've got to stay here, so you can get her back!" He said to me. Will, stop.

"Bro, stop. I know you're gonna use me to be with her. So please. No, just no."

"But, she's pretty and everything. I'm going to ra---"

I smacked him. "What king of best friend are you? Go home on where you came from and don't come back!"

"Hey, what's happening?" YN asked while she walked nearer to us. "Oh my, Will---"

"YN, no. Don't touch him, he'll hurt you."

"What? Bro, he's Will! He's Patrick's---"

"He's the most perverted guy, ever. YN" I told her. Will stood up, he grabbed his bags. 

"I'm sorry. YN." He ran away.

"Oh my." YN was so shocked about this. How come she didn't noticed that. In our school, Will is the most perverted guy like ever. He always touch, you know's girl.

"Ohhhkay. Now, I'm alone here." She said. She sat on the couch weakly. Not minding Will. Great.

"Uhm, want me to call Greyson?" I asked her, she looked at me. "He's probably sleeping, he just texted me then I text him back then he didn't reply." I nodded.

"Maybe you can stay here? I wanna know you again, and the past too." She added. Is she even serious?

"Have youu forgotten about us?" I asked her. She looked all over the house then nodded. I let out a heavy sigh.

"Okay, we met on a restaurant, we both ordered the same food. You were holding up a tray then you bumped yourself to me. So, you cried and you told me it's my fault because I'm not looking onmy fron, which is not true because you're the one who's looking on the floor which is wet." She laughed while I smiled at her. "So, I went to the counter while I'm making you stop on your crying business. I ordered you again your food and---"

"God, that's so embarrassing." I laughed at her. "It's really not." She smiled. "Continue?" I nodded. "and you ate with me and you're still crying. You told me the reason while you're crying, it's not really about your food but it's about your life. I don't even know what that is because someone called you."

"I didn't even know I'm such a childish.." 

"You're so funny."

"Well, I'm not a clown. Uhm, I'm sleepy. Can you stay with me tonight? Just for this day tho. We're friend, right?" She asked me. I nodded. Is she trying to be sweet or?

"Yey!" Ah, childish.

YN 

I went to my bed while he went to his. I closed my eyes, but I can't stop thinking about him and his face..............do I like him?

Do I like him?

Do I like him?

Do I like him?

Do I like him?

Do I like him?

Do I like him?

Do I like him?

YEYEYEYEYEYEYE THATS ALL BYE BYE ADIOS