!Killer Sans!

Art By : Calaxy on Twitter

Birthday : 10 May 1978(?)

Today : 10 - 11 May 2021

Age : 43 (technically)

~~~~~~~~~~

This au is from this incredible human being, but slightly altered :
cptS01ana
They're an amazing author and you should totally go check them out!

⚠️Warnings⚠️ :
NightKiller
Glitched Horrors
Kissing (on the cheek only)
Cussing (censored)
Mentions of a Superiority Complex (Master, Slave)

~~~~~~~~~~

~°▪︎Killer's POV▪︎°~

I was awoken by some noises coming from the living room.

It was around 3:30-ish am so i was slightly worried.

Ha! A monster like YOU- WORRIED?! HAHAHA— MONSTERS DON'T HAVE FEELINGS!!!

The voice of my first master screamed in my face, my ugly, horrific face...

I slowly got up from my spit on the floor where i was sleeping and headed towards my room door.

I put my hand on the door nob and hesitated.

My previous masters would never let me leave my room without permission, but my new master is different...

He said we're allowed to leave if we think there might be someone or something trying to get into the castle.

He also said if we stayed in our rooms if we heard noises at a late hour we're pu[sh]ies and he'd beat us to death.

At the prospect of punishment i grabbed my knife, wrapped a blindfold around my hideous eyes and opened the door carefully.

If there really was some s[o]upid id[o]ot trying to break in i needed to be careful and quiet.

I slowly made my way towards the stairs, keeping a sharp eye over my shoulder and staying on guard.

As i made it down the last step i dashed over to the living room and there i was...quite a sight...

I saw Cross running around the living room, throwing glowing red knives around, wrecking all the furniture in sight, trying to land his target.

Which just so happened to be Error, who was effortlessly ricocheting the knives away from him with strings and onto unexpecting furniture as he ran around the room laughing his head off.

On the other side of the room was Dust and Horror throwing their respective weapons at eachother that evidently end up landing indented into the wall.

And in the center of it all was boss, aka Master Nightmare.

Master looked like he was about to lose it and kill himself or everyone around him, whichever came first.

He looked deep in thought, like he was contemplating all his life choices and had a slight dust of teal on his cheek bones.

No one had even noticed me entering the room so i decided to use that to my advantage.

I pulled out two of my knives and took an estimated guess.

Taking a deep breath, i threw one towards Cross and one towards Dust.

The handle of the knife hit Cross in the side of the head and Dust square in between the eyes.