Part 1/1

Childe walked in with Xiao and Chongyun. "Okay. We're all here to see our boyfriends in those incredible maid dresses. We will stop at nothing to see them"

"You're the only one dating someone Childe, me and Xiao haven't confessed yet," Chongyun looked away.

"W-well still! Don't you want to see your crushes," He rubbed the back of his neck when Aether came up behind them.

"Welcome to the maid cafe Chongyun chan, Xiao and Tartaglia senpai~ please follow me," He smiled, guiding the boys to the table, Xiao's face a brilliant shade of red.

As they walked to the table a customer took out his cellphone, and looked at his buddy as to brag. "Watch this," He whispered softly, sliding his phone under Aether's legs while it was on record.

Xiao saw this and stepped on the phone, giving a death glare to the owner of it.

"What do you think you're doing man!," The dude yelled at Xiao.

Xiao wrapped and arm around Aether, "that's my question. How scummy do you have to be to do that? Pathetic," He scoffed, looking at Aether.

Aether blushed "th-thanks Xiao," He smiled.

Xiao nodded, keeping his arm around Aether.

"That's one way to flirt," Tartaglia sighed, continuing to walk.

"Is that even really flirting?," Chongyun sighed when he noticed Xingqiu in a cat themed maid dress. "Who let him be that beautiful..," He whimpered, covering his nose.

"Go talk to him," Ajax shoved him toward Xingqiu.

"H-hey Xi," Chongyun blushed.

Xingqiu twirled to face Chongyun, hugging him tightly.

"Yun yun!! You came," He snuggled into him.

"Of course, I'd do anything for you Xi," He wrapped his arms around Xingqiu's waist.

"You're like my boyfriend," Xingqiu giggled, looking at him, a blush on his cheeks.

"Because I basically am without the title," Chongyun said, looking away.

"Than...maybe you need the title," He sat up in Chongyun's arms.

"Maybe I do," Chongyun looked up at him.

Xingqiu smiled, leaning down and kissing him. "Go with your friends, we'll do this tonight, okay?," He got down.

"Of course..yeah...and you look stunning by the way," He waved, jogging back to his table.

Xiao was still talking to Aether, who was a blushing mess. Tartaglia sat there trying to hide the disappointment on his face that his own boyfriend wasn't here.

"Uh, Aether-kun, sorry to interrupt...but where's Zhongli," He asked with a soft smile.

"Oh he's in the back cooking! He didn't want anyone to see him. Especially you, he said it was embarrassing and stuff," Aether explained softly.

"Please let me go see him..," He fidgeted with his fingers.

"Uh...I guess," Aether sighed, pointing Tartaglia where he needed to go.

He got up and sped off to where his love was.

"Ajax? What are you doi—," Zhongli was cut off by a passionate kiss.

"You're so beautiful Zhongli, I love your beautiful body so much...I just love you," He looked at him.

"I love you too—but where is this coming from you dork," Zhongli ran his fingers through Childe's hair.

"Nothing, just a lot of love around me, but I don't have my boyfriend," He snuggled into his touch.

"You have your boyfriend. Now go back out there, and get the cat bread, I made too many," Zhongli looked up at him.

"Of course, love you Li," He kissed him softly, before leaving.

"Ohhhh~ he's hot," One of the girls working in the back said to her friend.

"Yeah, wonder why he came to talk to Zhongli though...maybe we can get his number!," Her friend giggled.

"Sorry to interrupt ladies, but he's not straight, nor is he single," He hummed, going back to cooking.

When Childe got back to the table, he was met with a very red faced Aether talking to a calm Xiao. Aether handing Xiao a slip of paper before walking off to help his other tables.

"You smooth man, good job," Childe congratulated with a smile.

"It was only because I saved him from those disgusting men," Xiao sighed, holding
the piece of paper.

"Even so you got his number, you've been crushing on him since our 3rd year of middle school," Tartaglia sighed.

"Yeah, but he's a year under us, isn't that scandalous?," Xiao asked, obviously worried.

"Not really, my boyfriend is a year above me. Lots of people date people a year above them. It's only weird if the gap is bigger than that," Ajax explained.

Xiao nodded, sighing softly as Aether came back.

"What can I get you boys?," He asked, a cute cat pen in hand.

Xiao looked up at him, completely love struck even though he would never admit it. "Almond Tofu," He said, nodding to himself.

"Got it~ Childe-san?," Aether turned to Tartaglia.

"Cat bread, I heard it's Zhongli's specialty today," He smirked.

Aether wrote it down and turned to Chongyun, who was still incredibly flustered. "U-uhm...vanilla pudding"

"Got it! I'll be right back boys~," He hummed, walking away.

Xiao blushed, hiding his face in his hands. "So you're in love with him. Right?," Tartaglia looked at him.

Xiao scowled at him and punched his shoulder.

"OUCHHHIESSS," Childe whimpered.

Aether came back a little while later with Zhongli and Xingqiu to serve their crush/boyfriend. Aether served Xiao and softly apologized for not bringing his crush. He said he didn't know who Xiao's crush was.

Xiao shyly thanked him and said that Aether was his crush.

Aether blushed and turned away from the boy. "O-oh I was not aware"

"It's fine, you can ignore it," Xiao looked up at him.

"Nono, I don't think...I want to," He turned back around and kissed Xiao, using the tray in his hands to cover the kiss from the viewers.

Xiao's eyes widened as he cupped Aether's face. The blonde pulled away with a soft smile, Xiao smiling as well.

"Xiao-san, if you'd please stay after the cafe closes, I'd love for you to accompany me home"

"I'd love you Aether," Xiao smiled up at the blonde who turned to walk away.

And with that began a tale of a first love for the both of them. It was a bit odd to adjust with being so, close with someone. But it was worth it. Aether loved when Xiao braided his hair, and held him close. Xiao loved when Aether cooked for him and only him. They were both incredibly in love and couldn't have asked for more. They were happy, and they continued to be, till the end of time.