Ace x reader (waitress)

Third person's POV:

   Ace is still seeking for a a man who called himself Black beard, he decided to go to random bar to drink some beer.

He opened the door, all eyes on him, as his cowboy hat covering half of his face, the people started gossiping about his which he didn't mind at all.

He walk towards the counter, and sit with pride, Ace raise his head to order a drink, his hazel eyes came across with (e/c) eyes, the lady smile gently at the pirate.

"How may I help you?" She asked with her lovely voice, Ace smirked, his heart were pounding, "I could use a drink perhaps I drink with you if you want too~" Ending up his sentence with his signature smirk.

(Y/n) smiled awkwardly, another fuckboy??? She whispered on her thoughts, "coming right up" she respond, preparing the drink, ace's eyes were pierced on her like daggers.

The people holding their laughs, half of them were nervous "do you think (y/n)-san will do it?","this will be a great show" gossips everywhere.

The lady finished her doings and place the cold beer on the table, "here you go" she sang.

The raven hair male, smiles, "what a about a drink with you?" He asked, pouting making (y/n) annoyed, her eyes twitch "I apologise, I have things to do" she answered, politely.

Ace really want to get to know this young lady, until one of the people in the bar yelled, "SHE'S ONLY DATING, HOT GUYS!" Ace stood up with pride.

(Y/n) turned around and glare at the man who yelled, "but I'm hot~" ace smirked, as the fire crawl on his body, the people clapped their hands, as he still keeping eye contact with (y/n).

She smiled, her hands travel underneath the table, as she felt the cold metal bucket filled with cold water, she throw the water on ace, making people laughed at him.

"And now your wet~" she copied ace flirty tone, but the raven boy didn't care about laughing, his not mad or sad, he indeed happy that you talk to him like that.

You think if you do that he will run away or stay away from you but he didn't, his smirk grew more widely, you sighed.

"(Y/n)! Give the man a towel, he is a costumer, DON'T BE MEAN!" Your boss yelled, making you roll over you eyes, stomping your feet on the ground as you pull the pirate, up stairs inside your room.

You let him sit on your chair and give him some towels,
"You are cute~" he compliment, "same goes to you" you speak back, sarcastically, he laughs.

(Y/n) raised and eyebrow "why are you laughing?"she asked, the pirate stood up and rest the towel ok the chair, "you really make me wet" he smiled, as he leaned down, close to your face.

You look away as the pink tint of blush, painted your face "ba..back OFF-" pushing him gently.

"Hmmm...wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked, the young lady's eyes widened, she can't deny that this pirate is handsome and she also know what crew he is from but why so sudden???

"WHAT?" She half yelled, blushing "oh rude of me, asking someone to be my girlfriend without introducing my self first" he scratched his neck.

"Portgas D. Ace and you?" You sat on your bed, "(l/n),(y/n)" she responds, making the pirate happy and sit next to you.

"You know...you are very pretty" he whisper, you can't help but to blush as he compliments you, Ace started talking about his life which you didn't find weird at all...

Time past and you feel comfortable with him, he stops flirting and teasing, but sometimes he still do, he talk about the man who betrayed the crew, his baby brother, luffy, and his friends.

Three days and now he will leave the island where you were leaving "your... leaving" you look down on your feet, as sadness filled you, Ace kiss your forehead "don't worry, (y/n), I will comeback and take you with me, well how about join my crew??" He suggested, as he pulled you closer.

Me??? A pirate??? (Y/n) asked her self, I know how to fight, but can I really be? "su..sure" she answered, Ace kiss her once more but it's not on her forehead it's on her lips, "you don't know how happy, i am right now and how really wanna take you with me, but my mission is too risky" he sighed, "it's fine...be careful" the young lady rested her hand on Ace cheeks, the raven boy smiled
"I promise I won't die" he giggled, leaving (y/n) with a flying kiss.