Lizzie Borden

Lizzie Borden took an axe
Gave her mother forty whacks
When she saw what she had done
She gave her father forty-one
Pray she does not come after you
Or else she'll give you forty-two

(Credit for extra line (underlined) to Greysen Ryan on YouTube. I just added it because I thought it was cool. It has nothing to do with the rest of this.) 

Ah, Lizzie Borden. Maybe you've skipped rope to this delightful tune before. It doesn't take much work to figure out why it's fucked up. A woman axe-murders her parents. What more is there to say? 

Well, actually, there is more to say, indeed. It probably doesn't need to be broken down line-for-line, but I'mma do it anyway.

Lizzy Borden took an axe
That in and of itself isn't really fucked up. You can easily see how it could get there from that line, but an axe can be used to chop wood in addition to people.

Gave her mother forty whacks
Lizzie Borden obviously kills her mother. The "forty whacks" might suggest that she's a little extra crazy, because her mom would almost definitely be dead long before the fortieth hit. She just kept chopping away, even after her victim is dead.

When she saw what she had done
This line sets us up for her reaction to realizing that she had killed her own mother. How will she respond? Will she cry? Will she kill herself? Will she talk to her father and lie, saying that her mother was murdered in front of her eyes? Or will she say "Screw it" and axe murder her father, too.

Gave her father forty-one
Her first reaction to realizing that she killed her mother was to kill her father.  And her giving him "forty-one whacks"  is a repeat of my earlier point. It's suggests that she's a bit extra crazy and continued choppin' away at her old man's corpse for a while after he died

Aside from then rhyme, you also have to know about Lizzie Borden herself. She was a real person. The building where the murders took place is now known as the Lizzie Borden House. It is a museum/bed and breakfast Some people who go there say it's haunted, but that's a story for another time.

I will update this chapter at some point, but like I said, attention span of a flea.