"Your to close" (Part 2)

The night before the appointment

Clay laid on his bed knowing he should go to bed soon so he isn't tired for George. He yawns as he looks at the roof. He turns to see nick sleeping holding onto a pillow. Dream laughs a bit. After a couple minutes dream falls asleep, dreaming of George.

George POV
I see dream walk in, the cuffs look more tight then usually. "Clay?" I said kinda worried "Yes love?" Dream says back. I get a bit red.. fuck him, he knows what he does to me. "George..~ aren't we gonna get started?" Dream says softly. I get more flustered "get started with what?!" Dream wheezes a bit. Then I realized what he meant, I could feel the embarrassment hit me hard. "I mean yes we should".. I said as I get out my notebook.

Dream POV
I sit down staring at George as he recaps on what we talked about on our last meeting. I mean just look at him, his beautiful.. "clay?" "Yes?" I say in confusing. "Are you okay?" I see George ask confused. "Oh yea sorry" I say back. "Oh it's okay" George says giggling a bit, I blush a bit. "Well, tell me clay, do you wanna be here, why or why not". He knew that was dumb question if that was for someone who didn't have purpose here.. but I did. "I do wanna be here." I say honestly with a smile "why?" George asks. "Because I get to see and talk to you of course" Dream says.

George POV
I get a bit flustered.. "why me?" I say confused. I could see he didn't wanna say it with the other people in the room.. but why? Was it personal. I had to know. I told the guards to leave and wait outside the room. They were questionable but left anyway. Dream gave a smirk and said "oh wanna be alone with me I see". "Oh shut up" I say as I rolled my eyes. Then dream got up and met face to face with me. I felt my self get scared but also very red. "Oh George, be careful on how you talk to me".
I for some reason got some confidence but I said "or what" I said literally pushing him more. He smirked and got more close, that's when my confidence left, he said "mmm is that my George being brave?" My????? After he said that literally my head was screaming, I got more red. He kissed me.

End of POV
They made out for the rest of session. George pulled away once he saw the time "fucked I'm late for my next appointment" George said. Dream said "you have other appointments with other people?" George says "well ofc I'm a therapist" George could see dream was a bit jealous. But that bit of jealous made dream push the breakout sooner. Dream goes back to his seat while George gets his stuff together. "Hey George" Dream says kinda embarrassed, "yes clay" George says confuses. "I meant what I said about you being the reason I stay",  George smiles a bit and says "I'm happy I am" . "Bye clay see you in our next appointment" Dream knew that wasn't true, the guards came in and took him back to his cell while George left.

Sapnap POV
I see dream come back into our room, I asked how it went. I could see it was different this time. He seem to be more interested in getting out. "Dream?" I said remotely freaked out. "What" Dream said. "You okay?" I asked. I regret asking he told me all about there make out and shit. But I was happy for him, his been lonely for awhile and hasn't seen his cat for a while. He seems better, happier. Then he told me about moving the day we break out on his next appointment. I agreed but was worried about what to do about Karl.. I would miss him.

Sorry for this being short next one will be longer 😅

680 words