PROLOUGE

Thank you for checking out my story and a warm welcome to you all !

The plot and the situations described might look alien to many of those who are not related to health care. I'll try to keep it simple and convenient. It is not entirely about doctors
- explores beyond the hospital corridors touching the inequalities faced by  few sections of people which has become a regular norm.
You'll get to see people next door, some with flaws, some in the delusion of leading a perfect life.

There are numerous stories on doctors and health care professionals. My work is fictionalised and similarities with the other stories is purely coincidental.

******Main CHARACTERS *******

Meet Dr. Krishna teja, who after completing  his post graduation is now  working as physician in a private hospital. His parents believe their son is a dignified, disciplined person with good moral values and accredit themselves for their flawless upbringing. Did he remain  the same SANSKARI son after he stepped out of his home in the pursuit of medical education ? Certainly not !
Joining him is Vishnu, the orthopedic surgeon hailing from a family of renewed doctors. Both of them were classmate during their MBBS, but had to separate in their post graduation after taking up different specialities in different colleges.The thick and wide spectacles straddling across his nose are enough to imply that he is a hard working and talented nerd since childhood.
As a determined guy excelling with perfection, he kept himself away from the bad boy image unintentionally !

With the aim of leading not so convoluted but a simple life, in her own bubble is our happy go lucky girl Sahithi. Although taken as a conscious decision to become a doctor due to her troubled relation with mathematics, she never reveals it and explains that becoming a doctor happened so randomly out of nowhere. After her not so great All India Neet pg rank, she opted to become an Anesthetic and joins a dnb college.
Matching her craziness is Rohini her new friend, whom she met at a coaching institute for neet, joins along with her in the same department and college.
Vignesh, happens to be the unlucky elder brother of Sahithi who is eagerly waiting to get married.

Born in a place close to wildlife, cursed with no basic needs and lagging miles behind the development, Sudha becomes the first ever graduate women in her family and is now ready to serve as a nurse.

Breaking up a 2 year old relationship with a guy, Dr. Mrinalini married
Dr. Meghnath Chatterjee a urologist, belonging to her community. Their son Akshay, the next generation is obvioulsy under the pressure to live up to the expectations of his parents.

Parikshith - Lazy guy, taking no stress in any situation. Eventhough he lost his mother at a young age, nothing was made less in the love and care he received. Lot more is  going to be explored about him later on.

How things unfold and bring them together personally and professionally is what forms the plot.

All the other characters are introduced in the sequence of their appearance.

There are no names given to the hospitals and medical schools described in this story and is set around telugu speaking areas in South India.

Discriminating or hurting the sentiments and feelings of a particular group of specialists or health care workers is not my intension. The remarks and certain points highlighted are from the character's point of view, emerged after the experiences they faced, not to generalise and outcast any person. This is a fictional work and if I offend anyone at any point of time, by any chance - my apologies.

One cannot stay without getting depressed and sad with the enormous amount of grief and havoc caused by the Corona virus worldwide. This pandemic is also an eye opener and it did raise the curtain which was hiding our crippled health care system existing since ages and  went almost on the verge of collapsing with  the arrival of the  pandemic.
The story is set in pre covid era and I don't want to remind the covid-19 diaster, so sit back and chill. It is to give a broad outlook on the medical field , adding few of my personal experiences.

******* Don't just be a silent reader! please and please - do vote,comment, share your thoughts and suggestions about each chapter. It gives us  writers, a big boost of motivation and drive us to present new and unique content. Hoping that you'll lend support to this novel the same way you did for my previous work. I'll try my best to bring  a good story and won't disappoint you.  ********