May 10

Im really bad with grammar and telling stories so please dont judge 

I woke up in a beautiful white gown laying in cold wet grass. I get up from the ground I was previously lying down on and looked around. It was one of those foggy forests that you see on Pinterest. It started to get windy and, my gown flew around while I shivered. I decided to start walking around the forest to see what I could find. While walking I stumbled upon what appeared to be two humans. they were in fact not humans but just humanoid creatures I guess? the first creature had the body of a human with rough and patchy skin with scars and wounds. The second creature was a beautiful tall person they were about 5'5 with dark brunette hair and had peach-colored skin but, their face was blurred so, I couldn't see their facial features but I bet they were gorgeous. the two creatures spoke and said, "we will both walk in different directions. who do you choose to walk with?" I didn't know their names so I just went to the side of the gorgeous human. we walked for a while until we saw a lake. I sat down on the dirt next to a tree I was gonna talk with the person until I felt a hand on my back push me into the water but instead of drowning or being in a pool of water I was on a rock in space, it had grass and a tree and although the person was there I felt cold and lonely.

YET AGAIN THEY PUSHED ME OFF BUT INSTEAD, WHEN I FELL OFF THE ROCK I WOKE UP GOD DAMN IT