Chapter 1

So Maria, what do you think of Vampires Diaries and The Originals?" I asked.

We were in the car, Maria was driving.

"Come on Aurelia, you know I love the show, but I can't talk about it all day! We were both coming home from a night out at the hottest nightclub in Chicago.

Okay, if you were reincarnated, which family would you be reincarnated into? I asked.

"Well, I wouldn't want to be reborn as a Mikaelson, that family is twisted, But how about as Bonnie Bennett Perfect!" She beamed.

"Oh, I'll be reborn, how about Oh! Bonnie's twin sister! Perfect!" I smiled.

Suddenly, a car came out of nowhere, and then everything went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

third viewpoint

In the small town of Mystic Falls, cries of pain could be heard at Mystic Falls Hospital.

Here, Abby Bennett was delivering her husband's children.

Rudy Hopkins was waiting outside the room.

When she died. She lost track of time and soon thought this was death.

A dark place with nothing but your fading thoughts to entertain you. If that's the case, she'll probably go crazy in a year, maybe two. Then air fills her lungs for the first time in 9 months and she cries with relief only to stop when she hears what sounds like a baby crying.

She's grabbed by big hands cleaning jelly - but not jelly, blood stuck to her body, she doesn't open her eyes until she sees a big blue and white blur, she knows she has shitty vision, but it's never been this bad.

It's really weird to get picked up because they haven't been kidnapped by someone since she was a kid. Wait a fucking minute.

Holy shit. She starts crying again, louder than before, wiggling her too-small limbs and when she cries, she hears the baby crying and then it all comes crashing down on them; they are reincarnated, they are fucking babies.

When she cries again, she hears another baby's cry synchronizing with hers, she assumes it's her sister, the person who was with her in what she now knows was someone's womb.

Which means she's with her twin, someone she assumes is a nurse holding her, trying to calm her down, cooing, but it's not working, maybe if she was a real baby it would have worked.

She's moved on to someone else, someone she assumes is her "mother" because the next thing she knows she's looking at the blurry image of a woman.

"Hello, sweetheart. " Says the woman, with a slight wonder in her voice as she strokes her little baby cheeks.

She still can't believe they are babies, she may be open minded, but this is still the craziest thing that has ever happened to them.

She doesn't think she could ever call this colorful blur of a woman ''mom,'' mainly because she is still trying to understand that she is alive because she had accepted that she was dead and not only is she alive, but she is a baby, but also because whatever her own mother's faults and problems, which were many, her mother at least stayed by her side all these years, which cannot be said for her father.

Speaking of father, she hears a man's voice say, "She needs a name, have you decided on a name for her?".

"The baby in question wonders about her twin and where they are, she panics internally, because even though she hasn't seen her twin yet, she felt that they bonded alone together in the womb.

"Yes, I think that's the case, did you pick our last little one's name. "

The woman's voice snapped her out of her panic, calming slightly at the mention of her twin. "I have chosen." The man said, but didn't elaborate, which made the tired woman laugh.

"Well, tell me the name of our youngest daughter, don't keep me in suspense. The new mom teases her husband.

They look happy, she never knew both parents, maybe this will be a second chance for a happy family. It's weird to be a baby and still understand the words spoken, they are glad they weren't born in a place where no English is spoken, just the thought of having to learn a whole new language and culture gives them a headache. Their thoughts are cut off by her twin's name. "Bonnie. "Bonnie." Repeats" the one who gave birth to her, testing the name on her tongue. it's a strange name.

It's a strange name. no better than her old name, she thinks, she can't help but stop remembering it she thinks, she can't remember it, she forgets things it's because she has a baby brain, she just hopes she remembers it when she's older. Bonnie, Bonnie, like Bonnie and Clyde.

"Aurelia Sheila Bennett and Bonnie Maria Bennett." Said the woman, her voice full of love.

"Our girls." Says the man, with just as much love in his voice. The name rings a bell, she swears up and down that she knows the last name.

But every time she thinks she has the answer, it slips away, like she's trying to hold water in her hands.

All she knows is that the name sends a small wave of terror down their little spine that she tries to ignore.

They ended up being breastfed after the nurse taught the new mother how to do it, which was a really disturbing experience, and she quickly fell asleep after being fed. Their new name is Aurelia, which is also the least strange and unique of the names Bonnie. Her parents must be hippies, that's the obvious logical conclusion, so she'll have to adapt again, it's good that she's adaptable people.

She hopes to get used to it, this new name, this new life. Their new name is Aurelia, which is also the least strange and unique than the name Bonnie. Aurelia and Bonnie's days as a baby were boring enough, the only advantage of being a newborn was that she could get away with doing nothing all day, her hopes that the fire, her death and their rebirth were just dreams are quickly dashed as the days pass.

By his new "parents" at least they take care of them properly, even if it's embarrassing to ask someone to change your diapers and feed you, at least they don't abuse them.

They were never physically abused as children in their past life, but they are not stupid enough to think that it didn't happen to them or their new life, they were lucky.

What that days after their birth, they ended up recovering all their memories of their past life, but also series

Great, we ended up being reborn in The Vampire Diaries as Aurelia and Bonnie Bennett.

We have a mother who abandons us, a father who is never around and who hates magic.

We're also witches. Wow, that's wonderful.

All I know is that we will do everything we can to protect our future friends or mates.

We will be better witches and not let ourselves be used as Bonnie in the show.