Weekend Fun

(Y/N) POV

My alarm went off waking me up from my deep sleep. I rolled over to stop it and grabbed my phone to look through it before I got ready for the boy's Saturday practice.

I saw that most of my messages and alerts were from Noya. I opened his messages and many of them were him saying that he was excited to see me again and that he was happy that I was his girlfriend.

Seeing all of his messages made me smile. He was adorable and made me happy with how much he adored me. I've never had someone feel this way about me before.

I somehow dragged my ass out of bed and put on some sweats and a shirt and started walking to Karasuno.

As I walked into the gym, Noya came running up to me. He leaned in and whispered "Can I tell the team that we are dating?" and he backed away tilting his head waiting for a response.

I yawned as I was still tired and said "yeah sure I don't mind" and gave him a thumbs up. As soon as I said that he turned around and yelled "ROLLING THUNDER HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" and he turned and pointed to me.

My eyes widened and my mouth formed an O shape. I wasn't expecting that and even though I like him a lot that kind of made me embarrassed, but also blush at his openness to announce us as boyfriend and girlfriend.

The team that was scattered across the gym into their mini-groups all swiveled their heads towards us. Tsuki and Yamaguchi were laughing and I could see them giving snarky comments to each other. The rest of the boys smiled and gave Noya and me congrats.

Noya must've seen Tsuki and Yamaguchi gossiping and he ran over to them. "Aye Tsuki no needs to be jealous that you can't get a girlfriend," he said confidently. Tsuki rolled his eyes and responded with "Oh yeah like I would be jealous of you" in a sarcastic tone.

At this point, Yamaguchi's face went pale, and slowly stepped back a few steps to watch them bicker. Noya grabbed Tsuki by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to his face. "Listen here beanpole bitch respect your upper-class man because around here that disrespect may be overlooked by the third years but certainly not me. So if you don't mind I suggest you keep your mouth shut or I'll keep it shut for you."

I had to cover my mouth as it made me laugh to see Tsuki's surprised face and along with the rest of the team. We all were surprised to see Tsuki speechless and quiet after Noya's remark. Seeing him speak up like that was hot though, the way he dominated him and pulled him like that made me think of some dirty thoughts.

I caught myself though and felt a little confused as to why I was thinking about that at this very moment. But I have to admit I'm not ashamed of those thoughts though.

Noya let him go and walked back over to me who was trying to keep myself from smiling or laughing. He gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek which made me blush even harder since some of the team members were still looking at us.

"Hey so no one's going to be at my house Saturday and Sunday so would you like to sleep over and we could watch movies and stuff." he gave me a soft smile. "I don't think my parents would let me sleep over at a boy's house," I said thinking about what he said.

"So tell them you're sleeping at a friend's house" he looked me in the eyes and gave me a sneaky smirk that made me nervous and I could feel my cheeks burning. "O-ok I'll just say that then and I'll come over later today," I said stuttering a little bit because of how hot he was just then.

Practice ended and Noya walked me home. I told him that I could go by myself but he insisted and I didn't mind him doing so.

I walked up to my mom who was sitting on the couch reading a book. "Hey mom, can I sleep over at a friend's house tonight?" I said ready with a whole lie just in case she asks me about the details. "Uh yeah sure do whatever," she said and continued reading her book.