;10 heart-shaped box

june 12th, 1976

june 12th, 1976.
HOGWARTS
-
"she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak. i've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks."

•••

Rhiannon was waiting outside the hospital wing for Remus since James sad that he was sick. Remus walks out and Rhiannon follows him.

"Hey!" She greets, smiling widely.

"What." He turns around, he looked tired and was limping.

"Um, I just wanted to thank you for my late birthday present. I love the earrings." She pulled back her hair to show him the hoop earrings he got her. Remus just rolled his eyes, it was strange how fast his mood could change. But who is Rhiannon to talk about mood swings?

"No problem, Maddie helped me pick them out." Right, Maddie. "But I just want to be alone right now." He walks away and she furrows her eyebrows and walks away and she stands there, confused. She walks away and goes to the great hall where James and Sirius seem to be in a deep conversation.

"What's up with Remus?"

"Nothing." Sirius quickly replies, picking up his book and then leaving the great hall. She scoffs, "What the fuck is up with everyone today?". She takes her notebook out and looks over the study guide for O.W.L.S, and grabbing a waffle. "Marls', later today do you wanna' study in the library with me."

"Yeah, but can we focus on Defense Against The Dark Arts? It isn't my strong suit."

"Yeah, that's fine."

Rhiannon leaves the great hall and it's walking back to the common room when she hears an argument,

"Are you always going to run away from your problems like a bitch."

"I'm not running away, I just have a lot going on."

"Is this because of that bitch, Rhiannon?"

Rhiannon is listening from the other side of the wall, thinking about a way to get to the common room without being seen.

"No. Jesus Maddie, you're fucking insane. I'm done."

"So you're breaking up with me to go to that horrid, drunk, juvenile delinquent!"

"No, I'm breaking up with you because you're a psycho bitch."  Remus slams Maddie's book bag on the floor and walks away, they both part ways and Maddie sees Rhiannon behind the wall and glares at her.