chapter 14

There he stood...Diego. "what do you want, shouldn't you go back to your girlfriend?" I ask a bit angry. "Clari, you have to listen to me!" He begged. "No, I'm done with you okay? So get it! I'm not a toy! I've feelings!" I yelled and was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm. "Pleas Clari...don't leave me.." he begged again. How much I want to forgive him and kiss him I just can't, he will break my heart again. "Diego, save it" I said calmy and walked away to the airport. The next day I landed in back home. I headed home and opend the door. "Mom?" I ask as I saw frying pans though the whole house. "Sweetie!!!!" She screamed as she ran though the door up to me and hugged me. "Mom, will you pleas clean the frying pans up?" I ask and headed upstairs without saying a thing more. I put on the tv and there was a movie on, love me like I do. I saw this movie with HIM. I don't want to say his name.....I was watching this movie and I began to cry. Tears were streaming down my face. I miss him, I can't live without him but I just can't say it to him, he'll break my heart again...then my mom walks in. "Honey, are you crying about-" I cut her off.

"Pleas don't say his name, I can't handle this all" I said and began to cry harder. "Aw Clari, you can do this! He'll come back to you I know that because I've had seen the past weeks that he truly loves you. He'll come back when you need him but maybe this is not the right time" she said and hugged me. "Thank you mom, I love you" I said and hugged up to her. "I love you too my girl" she said and kissed my forehead. "I don't want to sleep alone..." I said while looking up at her. "I'll stay here the whole night okay?" "Okay"

------seven months later-----

So this is me now....pregnant with a big big big bump. Oyh the little baby inside me is a girl! Yes, I'm so happy! But I still live here alone with my mom...Diego is back in Buenos Aires for like three months now but I've never seen him...lucky because I hate him, still I miss him but forget it. Everyday Emma comes to visit me and I'm glad she does. I was waiting for Emma to come until I heard a knock...I walked to the door and opend it and there Emma stood. "Hey girlie!" She smiled and hugged me. "Hey" I smiled back. I let her in and we sat on the sofa. "And how's this little girl inside you?" She said as she carres my stomach. "I think she's fine" I laughed. "Do you want what to drink?" I ask. "Yeah sure but I'll take it" she smiled and headed to the kitchen. I just sat there on the couch thinking until I feel a very very painful pain in my stomach....