9.) Chapter 9 : Y.O.U.

Holler she hella proper, fuck with tha dumbin' cousin
Sucker for lovin'-buggin', shockin' them duckin' buckin'
Suckin' then finger-fuckin', then let me show you somethin'
I'll knock that stuffin' off that English muffin

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Chapter 9: Y.O.U

━━━━━━━━━━━━

|Shameek|🤍

I haven't talked to Ari  since the whole you know, us sleeping together...

I ain't gonna lie, the vibe is weird between us you know, i really like shawty, and i haven't made the first move since you feel me and i hate that...

I really want to go talk to her and see where her mind at..

I was chilling by my car, just chilling with my homeboy, just thinking about Ari and that ass of hers

my thoughts were cut off when I saw a nigga with some big ass glasses walking up to me and immediately, I knew who the fuck it was.

big head ass rico

he walked up to me and immediately I had to make him comfortable, you feel me baby..

"hol up, is that that nigga, is this the illest nigga in Nebraska" I said..

"who the fuck is you" Rico said..

if there's one thing I hate, is rude ass motherfuckers but I have to work for this nigga because I need some money and stat..

"my name is ike love partner" I said, "niggaz in New York has heard mad shit about you baby, mad shit about you everybody talking"

"yeah, so what?" he said, this nigga is annoying but business is business..

"oh easy cow boy, I just came to see you if we can do something, I brought the whole six and the whole nine player" I said tapping the back of my car...

"nigga, we don't fuck without the cognitive and especially with silly motherfuckers like you" he said, this nigga is bugging man..

"aight, aight that's peace baby, man whatever, but can a nigga just get down damn, get a drink, get some bitches haha" I said, I mean I'm trying to be comfortable with this man, he can get some bitches cause I've got a Shawty that has my heart right now you feel me...

"you clown huh, aight ikey, whatever your name is.. let's meet at the gear, so we can talk about what we can talk about" Rico said..

"alright cool man" I said, "I'll see you at the gear"

and with that, that nigga left and it was just me and my home boys, just chilling and shit, started thinking about my master plan about this whole situation...

let me just forget about it, right now I have to go see Ari and that fat ass of hers...

"ayo, listen i gotta go" I said to my homeboys

we all dapped up and said our goodbyes, I got in the car and drove off..

━━━━━━━━━━━━

I went to Ariana's place and I was standing in front of her door, I don't know whether to knock on her door... or just leave

eventually I knocked on the door, after I knocked, there was Ariana in her robe, god damn...

"what you doing here Shameek" she said, well damn Shawty, I just came to see you..

"I came to visit you girl, can I come in?" I asked her, she looked like she was thinking and then eventually, she stood from the side..

I went inside her apartment and was looking around her crib, i must say, she really got a amazing place... eventually i heard the door close and there was Ariana just standing there in her robe, with her arms crossed...

"Whats going on? Why are here?" She asked me, well damn, i guess that dick wasn't enough cause she still gotta attitude...

"I just came to visit you, can't i visit you" i asked her...

"Well you can, but i thought you just wanted to fuck and just leave it at that" she said sitting on the couch...

"What makes you say that Ariana" i said sitting next to her...

"The vibe between us has been weird Shameek, ever since we fucked" she said, i don't blame her, i also felt like that...

"I get it" i said, "the vibe doesn't always have to be weird Ariana and you know that"

She started playing with her finger, i picked up on the little things about Ariana like how she always plays with her finger when she's anxious...

"Do you like me or you just said that to get into my pants" she said while playing with her finger

I held her hand...

"I really do like you Ariana" i said, "i really do, i've liked you since the moment i met you, i knew that i wanted you to be in my life"

I mean it when i said that i really like Ariana, i just like how she carries herself... how she gives no fuck... how she isn't someone to fuck with... her feisty attitude, i like everything about her
Especially that butt of hers....

She started blushing...

"I like you too shameek" she said, she put her head on my lap, "so what now?, what are we?"

"We are whatever you want us to be Ariana" i said...

"I want us to take it slow" she said...

"That's fine, whatever you want, i'll support you" i said to her while playing with her hair...

She rose up and just looked at me... i ain't gon lie... she has a really pretty face...

She leaned in and i closed in, we just started kissing... my hands started exploring and found its way to the opening of her robe...

I started playing with her nipple...

"Mmmmm shameek" Ariana moaned out, "can we finish this in the room"

I picked her up bridal style

"You ain't said nothing but a word mama" i said to her and she was giggling

She has no idea that i'm about to show her that i'm the nigga for her...

And she going to enjoy every single moment