Stranger

Demi's POV

Today i took a shower and i went downstairs and i saw dad there "Morning sweetheart" He said "Morning dad... Can i ask you a question?" I asked "Of course. What is it?" Dad asked "Well you know who is in jail and...I want to see him" I said and dad looked confused "Why?" He asked me "I think that's the only way i can get over it and go on with my life" I said and dad took a deep breath "When do you want to go?" Dad asked me "Tomorrow" I said and dad nodded and i hugged him and he hugged me back and then the rest of the day we all spent the time together.

Next Morning 

I woke up and showered and took a deep breath.I went downstairs"You ready?"Dad asked me and i nodded and we went to the jail and the guard's told me that there will be a thick glass window protecting me so that he wouldn't do anything to me and i nodded and i was about to go in but dad stopped me"Are you sure about this? Like do you want me to come in there with you?"He asked me and i shock my head and hugged him"I am gonna be okay"I said and i went in and i sat on the chair.I saw the stranger who i used to call dad"I never thought you out of all people would be the first one to ever visit me"He said"Well here i am"I said"Why did you grow up so fast?"He asked me"'I had to learn how to fight for myself.And we both know all the truth I could tell.I'll just say this is I wish you farewell"I said to him"How is Julie?"He asked"Don't you dare even say her name"I said"Because of you she went mute.Doesn't trust anyone easily.And has nightmares every night"I said and he looked to the right where the window was"Who is that?"He asked while looking at dad"That is what a man should be.He is mine and Julie's adoptive father even tho he treat's us like his own.I just came here to say that.I am done with all of your games and you won't be able to do anything to me or Julie.Ever. And i mean. Ever. Agian"I said and i got up and i left the room"You okay?"Dad asked me and i nodded and smiled and i hugged him"I finally feel free from him"I said and i smiled as dad kissed the top of my head"Now let's go and get some food for us"Dad said and i nodded and we left once we got the food we went home.