Anchor

Hi guys!

New story here... so I know I said I might do the anodite story first but I just decided to release this first.

Our Scarlet Witch will obviously be different from the other one. No Agatha whatsoever, we're focusing on the teenwolf dynamic here.

She's fully English.

Relationships isn't the main thing here just like my other fic.

This is just something that has been playing on my mind.

Not as plot thickening as Mystic Falls but all funny, cute but drama involved.

Quite different character too from the other one, even though my own character more or less meshed to create Cherith Gilbert and might end up meshing with Guinevere, they will definitely be different.

She starts off slightly cold and angsty she ends up actually being a sweet, sarcastic and badass queen. Though she can be emotional, confusing and elegant.

********************************

Airport.

"GUINEVERE!!! OVER HERE DOLL!"

Guinevere stifled a sigh as she saw her aunt wave her a few feet away in the airport, people turning to stare at the woman who had a huge beaming face on.

She had just landed after an almost 12 hour flight from the UK to California and she was feeling all sort of ways.

Exhausted, broody, disgusted, sad, mad, but more importantly... relief flooded through her as her aunt hugged the living daylights out of her only niece.

"Oof! Aunty, you're killing me here..."

She mumbled though a slight smile appeared on her face as the red haired woman stepped back with a grin.

"Hush dear... it's good to have you here. And what have I said about you calling me Aunty? It's Cassy to you dear... in Beacon Hills, I'm known as the hot divorcee TV reporter. I'm not about to let you make me feel old."

Cassy huffed playfully and Guinevere chuckled, shaking her head before moving to hug her aunt again.

"It's really good to see you again Aunty..."

"Oh doll, it's only been a week since you last saw me... but I'm glad you're here too..."

They stayed that way for a moment before pulling away from each other, slightly emotional and Cassy patted Guinevere on the cheek softly, helping her with her bags.

"Come on, let's head on home... Beacon Hills is still over 2 hours away."

Guinevere stifled a grimace.

"Home... right..."

She mumbled as they walked out of the airport and towards Cassy's car.

"Come now... Beacon Hills might be smaller than London but I assure you it's a really nice town!"

She gushed as they put the luggage in the trunk of the black Jeep and climbed in to begin their journey.

"Of course, there have been some... alarming incidences here and there but... it's not bad! Really!"

She beamed at Guinevere who didn't believe her one bit.

Cassiopeia Jones was a very eccentric woman.

Cassy was her mother's sister.

And Guinevere was super glad she had her in her time of need.

Every main character had to have a sort of tragic background.