Sports festival pt2

(Y/n POV)
All the students are now having lunch I am sat with momo, Mina, jiro and hakagure. As we are eating mineta and kaminari come up to the table and start saying that mr aizawa said they have to wear the cheerleading outfit that for some reason the girls believe them and when they leave I go to tell them the truth but before I talk I think about how good momo would look in one of those out fits and hesitate on telling them but I ouch it away and decide to tell them "you all do know there lying right" "but they said mr aizawa told them we had too" jiro replies "are you really gonna trust the two perverts" i deadpan towards her "you have a point there" Mina says giving me a thumbs up "also it would be a lot of effort for all of you to get changed in and out of them plus momo will have to use her quirk to make them and put her at a disadvantage in the final battles"
I say as I then take a bite of food "yeah I guess so they were just being perves like always" jiro says with an annoyed look. As we are eating I have a look at momo who has a slightly worried look on her face so I put my hand under the table and lightly grab hers. She looks at me with an adorable look that I just smile at, this causes her to start to blush and look away with a different expression than the one she had a few moments ago.
Time skip
After having lunch we walk back to the arena to get ready for the final event. As we are walking back I feel something grab my hand and by the time I see what it is I am dragged to an empty hallway. As I look at who the hand belong to I see momo with a little blush on her face "hey momo is everything alright" I ask slightly concerned "yeah everything's fine I just wanted to ask if after the festival you wanted to maybe stay the night at mine" she says with a dust of pink on her cheeks "sure I mean, I need to take you home anyways and we will be tired after the festival, but we should head back it's gonna start soon" I grab her hand and start walking back to the arena but before we get there I hear momo speak "I also just wanted to say that if we have to fight in the festival I'm so gonna win"she has a look of confidence "we will see about that but let's promise no hard feelings for the person who wins" I say with confidence matching hers. As I look at her she nods but before we enter the arena she wraps her arms around my neck as we share a long soft kiss.

All the students are now in front of midnight who is about to explain the final event "the final event will be a one on one fighting tournament of the 16 students from the last event" while midnight is speaking ojiro raises his hand and talks about his pride but when he finishes the other person from shinso's group says he is also resigning from the tournament. "Well than that mean that 2 people front the fifth place team will need to be brought up, these will be two members from team kendo so can you please pick two members to partake in the the tournament" midnight finishes and team kendo discuss. Kendo looks at midnight and slightly nods signalling they have decided "so who will be moving up kendo?" Asks midnight "we have decided that me and tetsutetsu will be the ones partaking in the tournament"
(A/n I changed the final battles a bit for reasons later on.)
"Okay so now that is decide let's look at who will be fighting who" tournament styles chart appears behind her as we look at the order the fight will happen and who we will be fighting"

Izuku midoriya vs Hitosh Shinso

Shoto todoroki vs Hanta Sero

Denki kaminari vs Mina Ashido

Tenya ilda vs Hatsume Mei

Y/n vs Itsuka kendo

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo Yaoyorozu

Ejiro Kirishima va Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Katsuki Bakugo vs Ochaco Uraraka

Once the announcement was made the recreational games started while most of the students taking part in the tournament prepared for the fight. Instead of just sitting around I decide to walk around as I have already got a plan for anyone I have to fight. As I was walking around the empty hallway I see a woman with orange hair walking towards me, as soon as I see her I know that it is my opponent Itsuka Kendo. When continue walking up to each other and once she is about three feet away from me she looks up because of the height difference while I look down. She has a look of confidence as she begins to speak "even though you came first in both of the events I'm still gonna beat you" "good luck with that" I say in a very calm voice " we will see what happens" as she starts walking past me I speak up "you have a strong quirk Itsuka Kendo but I can already tell you by a lot of factors that you like fighting close combats I mean everyone with a quirk like yours would but there is so much more to it you just don't see it, how about this is you can land 3 solid hits on me I will give up... but know this just because you are a woman doesn't mean I'm gonna take it easy on you" as I finish speaking I look back and see her with a look that speaks many emotions but before she can say anything I walk off leaving her in the hallway.