Basic Plot and stuff

Lore history: thousands of years ago ...

a faraway land in another universe in another time. This land was called ( name coming soon ) it was ruled by a mighty empress Queen ( name coming soon ) she's beloved by all who live in her kingdom. this queen has 2 daughters ( names coming soon). in this kingdom majority of the citizens including the queens inherit a magic power or skill. these types normally are fractioned into a type so. there are many factions within this kingdom. since the majority of the population has some kind of special skill. its Extremely rare for one not to have a skill. as years go by small mutations where some of these ( spices name coming soon ) would pop up skill-less. but they never were around for long. a lot of them went missing shortly after. 

one of the queen's daughters falls in love with one of the  (spices' name coming soon) that works in her part of the temple. then later ends up giving birth to a healthy baby girl. father goes missing. mom finds out what happened to him. something forces her to run with her only child from the temple. she ends up giving her child to an orphan age.

Present-day, 

the orphan child ( main character) is old enough to leave the orphanage. she goes. shes does not have her powers yet. She's a late bloomer, but she is really good with a sword she got from a friend at the orpamage. she goes into a large city to look for work. she ends up becoming an outlaw without knowing why. she ends up making friends with 2 other characters. they run around and solve the mystery as to why she is WANTED in the first place.

Will be continued 

- at some point she will find out she is royalty and is next in line for the throne kinda buisness but there will also be some conflict there

but i dont wanna spoil too much