𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝙒𝙀𝙇𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙅𝘼𝙋𝘼𝙉!

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"hello!" - speaking in japanese
"hello!" - speaking in korean
'hello!' - thoughts

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"SO THIS IS JAPAN, HUH?" a masked figure mumbled softly to himself. he took a look around the airport, 'i guess this is where my break officially starts... one year to myself and i'm spending it in japan's countryside. what the hell was i thinking?'

it was true. he had come here on an impulse, thinking that a rural area would offer more privacy. you see, his group had been informed that they were going on a one year hiatus after two years of success. it was a bit disheartening, but for the most part, the boys were excited. especially-

"l/n y/n?" a deep voice called out.

y/n whipped his head around, startled by the fact that someone had just said his name. 'did someone recognize me?! shit, i don't have any bodyguards with me...' he looked at the figure who had spoken his name. it was a tall man in sunglasses and a black suit.

the man cleared his throat, "you are l/n y/n, right? i'm here to take you to your apartment."

'oh shoot, how could i be such an idiot?! they said someone would be here to get me!' the only people that knew where the teen was going to be staying were his family, group members, and management. they had released no public statement. therefore, the media was in a frenzy.

"where is y/n?" was the question on everyone's minds. it was like they were searching for a missing persons. y/n simply found it amusing.

"oh, sorry... that's me." the fashionably dressed teen informed the man.

the man gave him a perplexed expression, "i'm sorry, what?"

'oh god... he doesn't speak korean. i'm such an idiot! i'm in japan, of course everyone speaks japanese!' embarrassed, he covered his face with his hand as he laughed awkwardly, "r- right, sorry. yes that's me..." he trailed off.

the man stoically nodded, "great. right this way, sir." he led y/n out of the airport and toward the large, black suv.

noticing all of the stares that onlookers were giving him, y/n nervously shifted in place. he was desperate not to be recognized.

the man, who had yet to give y/n his name, opened the car door.

"thank you...?" y/n looked at him expectantly.