Chapter Three

Angelica's prov

After Ryan send me his address I found out that he live 10 mins away from me. So I put his address in my car and start driving them I text him that i am here.

Hey I'm here

Ok be down in a bit

Ok

Five mins after I text ok I see him walking out the front door into the passenger seat of my car

Are you ready

Yh

Ok lets go

Hey can I connect my phone?

Yh

Ok

After he connect his phone I found out that he had gud taste in music we sing and talk about stuff I found out that his parents died when he was 16 and he is the only child jus like me.

Ok we are here

Where oh yeah this is Anna house

Oh

Ok I am going to text her.

Hey bitch I am here

Ok be down in a bit

Yh
Stop texting

Why do you call her bitch

Its jus a pet name

Oh

Yh jus like how she call me dumbass.

Oh I get it bueatifull

Ok cuttie

Yh

15 mins later we reach at school and i park my car and head to school as we enter the gate all the girls attention was on Ryan.

Ok this is our school hope you like it

Ok

Come on lets get your schedule

Ok

Goodmorning Miss Williams this is Ryan Gray and he's the new students.

Oh hey hmm this is your schedule Mr Gray hope you have fun. Oh yeah Miss Henry please show this gentle man around school

Ok Miss.

Ok now go to class.

Me, Anna and Ryan go out to the hallway and help him find his locker. I took the schedule from Ryan and found out that me and him have all the classes and Anna only have one class with him which is math so me and Ryan head to Chemistry class we sat together and talk.

(Skip to end of school🤗)

I was waiting for Anna and Ryan about 4 mins when I see Ryan coming and then 5 mins after I see Anna. We went into the car and drove home we let of Anna and Ryan ask me if I can go to a club with him and meet so of his friends that jus arrive from NJ.

Hey bueatifull do you want to go to a party to meet my friends that jus arrive from NJ.

Yh sure cuttie.

And with that he kiss me on the cheek and left. Wait did he jus kiss me like really. OMG I can't believe my crush jus kiss me.

             Texting cuttie😍

Hey can Anna come although she is invited to another party.

Yh if she want to come😉

Ok I will ask bye cuttie.

Bye bueatiful.

             Texting Anna💞

Hey bitch

Hey dumbass

Ryan invite me to go to a party to meet his friend from NJ and i would like you to come.

So dumbass I can't you know I have a party to attend.

Ok bye

Yh

Stop texting anna

Hey she say she not coming

Ok Meet you at school tommorrow.

Ok can you pick me up tommorrow I'll send you the address tomorrow.

Ok yh.

Bye Cuttie

Bye bueatifull.

After texting Ryan and Anna I decided to take a bath and then sleep so i took a relaxing bath about 20 ok 30 mins and then I put on a big shirt and a shorts and head to bed. When I woke up it was 5 in the morning i get up and do my morning routine and by the time I was finish it was 5:30 so i do my homework and made breakfast when 6:30 came I heard a horn outside of my house, when I look I saw Ryan.

I'll be down in a bit

Ok

Yh how do you know where I live

Snapchat

Ok jus give me 5 mins

Yh

I was shock when he was at my house but was relax when he told me that it was from Snapchat so i didn't mind.

Hey bueatiful

Hey cuttie

How are you this morning

Nothing much jus can't wait to meet your friends. I am going to text Anna that i am coming in your car is that ok

Yh sure

Ok

                Texting  Anna

Hey bitch we are about 5 mins away from your house.

Sorry dumbass I don't feel good i am missing school today

Ok hope you get better soon.

Yh tell Ryan hi for mi

Ok bye love you❤

Bye love you too

She not coming she is sick.

Ok then.

I am going to starbucks like how we are really early.

Ok.