Part 9

Author: Im here. And we today are gonna be seeing..............Tom Holland spoiling the movies! 

Peter: Isn't Tom Holland my actor?

Author: Yup!

Person idk: You are known for actually dropping spoilers and are you like babysitting him? Is this what's going on?

Peter: Hey! I don't need a babysitter.

Tom: I'm gonna give you a challenge, for the next time we do an interview, if you could bring me everything I've ever spoilt, if you could do the research cuz I don't think I've spoilt that much. * cue to all the times he spoilt stuff*

Tony: It's that bad huh?

Author: Yup.

Tom: And I was reading, what I thought was a fake script, I was like Spiderman's in space! So I didn't finish it, then I found out it was real! *laughs from the audience*

Tony: Spiderman's in WHAT? 

Idk his name: I don't even know how to react to what you just said.

Tom: What?

I still don't know his name: You just said Spiderman's in space!

Tom: Oh yea, that's really awsome . Sorry!

Rdj: Just like men in black every 20 seconds we just wipe him.

*skip*

Tom: Yea um, on spider man1, not that I've done more than 1 *laughs*

Peter, his head in his hands: Uggggghhhhhhhh

Tom shows SECRET POSTER and SECRET LETTER from Mark Ruffalo on live: Oh shit, oh nonononono...

May: Peter, that's just sad.

Peter: *groans in his hands. Again*

Cue MANY TIMES where Tom was interrupted before he could give out spoilers.

Peter: H-how bad is it gonna get. Literally spoiling the entire thing. Staahhp.

Cue MANY times where he slapped his hand on his mouth: Dam it, dam, dam it, this is live isn't it. Oops, sorry Marvel.

Ned: Bro, you gotta stop. 

Peter: I know. Thats not even me!

Cue MANY times of him just, spoiling stuff: AHhh Im in so much trouble!!

(A/N Sorry I'm Lazy(Hi Lazy, I'm dad!), watch the clip :/)

Tony: So overall, don't listen to him. At all.

Peter: No!!

Author: Yea...

Peter: nO

Byee.

(and thank you @amishamay131for the request)