-ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ & ꜰᴏʀᴍ-

Here are the payments for this shop! Please complete all of them. I go on the honor system, but I know that most people here on Wattpad are kind enough to complete these.

1. A permanent follow. If you have not followed me, please refollow so that I get the notification. You do not have to keep on doing this every time you order, the first time is enough. Also, please don't unfollow as it is supposed to be a permanent follow.

2. Please give credit for the themes that I've made. It doesn't have to be in your bio or a shoutout on your message board, but please credit me if somebody asks.

3. Please use this theme for at least three days. I try to put a lot of care and thought into my designs, so please don't let them go to waste. Again, if you don't like it, you can always ask for a redo.

4. Please add this book to your library so you know when it is updated and your order comes. You may delete it from your library if your order has come and you don't want to see other people's orders.

Alright, that's it for the payment!

Now onto the form that you have to fill out for your order (please fill it out to the best of your ability and with detail. If you feel like you don't know how to answer one of the questions or if it doesn't apply to you, please write N/A and not leave it blank):

PFPs Only (I will often make matching headers, which you don't have to use):

1. Username

2. Theme or face claim (sunset, nighttime, beach, etc)

3. Color scheme

4. Any photos you want to be included (description or link)

5. Border

6. Anything else

7. Password

8. Tags (3+)

Please put your orders for only PFPs here 

Headers Only:

1. Username

2. Theme

3. Color scheme

4. Any photos you want to be included (description or link)

5. Words or types of font (Optional)

6. Password

7. Tags (3+)

Please put your orders for only Headers here

Both:

1. Username

2. Theme (If different please specify)

3. Color scheme (If different please specify)

4. Any photos you want to be included (description or link)

5. Border for PFP

6. Words or types of font for Header (Optional)

7. Anything else

8. Password 

9. Tags (3+)

Please put your orders for Both Headers and PFPs here

Thank you for ordering! Your order will be done in 1-3 days (hopefully), depending on how busy I am.