𝐈𝐈

Achilles Petrov

Achilles Petrov

The Half Soul

**
Achilles knew he and his sister were special , He always knew it , As a matter of fact the people well his neighbors used to call them witch and wizard , simply because they were twins. He had a feeling something is wrong , he felt it in his bones , and he started walking towards his twins tent as he reached he saw her being dragged by some soldier's of the second army . "Where are you taking her?" He asked them in his thick sokovian accent . "General Kirigan assumes she is a grisha , and he called upon her but when we reached her near the unsea we saw her unconscious most probably attacked." One of them replied without stuttering, "She is not a grisha." He said gritting his teeth together "I told them that." Tatiana replied annoyance visible in her tone , while the soldiers smirked " Yeah tell that to the General. " and with that they left with her.

He started walking towards the General's tent in a hurry which was litteraly the other side of the resting space .

***

When he entered the General's tent , he heard him ask who she was to which Tatiana replied with "I think my father introduced us , well if you don't remember let me refresh your memory , So yesterday-" and she was cut off by the general to which she glared him , making Achilles burst in bits of chuckle. "What are you?" The general asked with raised eyebrows, "well I am bleeding , so I guess human you can say." She replied rolling her eyes to the stupid questions being asked . "And what are you?" He asked the other girl who stood behind Tatiana . " I am Aliana Starkov , A cartographer sir , its my fault isn't it? They are all gone-" she says nearly bursting into tears . "I will ask again , what are you ." The general asked nearly fed up. "A map maker sir." Not convinced Achilles saw the General making his way towards the shu girl , "Your sleeves" he said wearing the pointy ring on the tip of his index ringer. "Sorry?" She asked not getting it , "your sleeves Ms.Starkov ." He replied calmly, and when the girl did he scratched her skin a little and blinding light came out off of her ." . "Get them to little Palace now." He said giving one last glance towards . Hearing this Achilles was beside his sister within a blink of eye . "You're not taking her away " He raised his voice at the general, "He is right , I am not a Grisha hence you have no right on me ." Tatiana replied sternly. "Take the boy as well." The general ordered the soldiers ignoring thier protests . As soon as one of the soldier tried to grab her she blasted a flame on him.

"Do Not Touch Me" she said deathly feeling filled her up the use of her power

"Do Not Touch Me" she said deathly feeling filled her up the use of her power . Fearing her , the soldiers backed away a little . Nevertheless another soldier dressed in a red kefta grabbed her and dragged while Achilles was escorted by two soldiers in blue kefta .
As they were escorting them Achilles saw Tatiana look towards their father who was talking to the General . He observed his father from fear his expression struck to sad , Achilles knew to protect them thier father agreed . Sighing he sat at the red carriage the general offered them , "you shouldn't have shown them-" Tatiana began but was soon enough cut by him "I did what I had to I couldn't let you be on your own there." He said meeting her red eyes . Scoffing Tatiana laid her head on Achilles's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

It was a quite ride , but Tatiana was soon awake when she heard screams , looking outside she saw a Drüskelle dragging the assumed sun Summoner by her leg , she tried searching for her brother only to see he was out fighting sighing she kicked open the carriage door , kicking the nearest Drüskelle in his shin . Soon enough she was surrounded by many of them , many soldiers of the first army fallen, her brother tirelessly fighting, she saw a dark figure approaching them , in a blink of eye she saw the Drüskelle dragging the sun Summoner sliced into half by the General's shadow . Fearing him the other Drüskelle ran away . Tried  Tatiana fell on her knees , the last thing she saw is the Darkling taking the sun Summoner with him.

***

Reaching Little Palace , Achilles carried his sister who passed out due to the excessive use of her power . "The soldiers will show you your room. " the guy in red kefta mumbled, walking to the opposite direction. Sighing Achilles walked towards their room . As he walked by he saw soldiers placed in each half of the palace , it was like they were forced to do this . "Here is your room Moy commander." The first army soldier said saluting him . As soon as Achilles was left alone he tucked his sister to sleep (Author : well she is passed out hope that counts and if your still here thank you so much for tolerating my bad writing).
The nest morning Tatiana and Achilles were woken by loud banging , "come in-" Tatiana tried saying but she was soon cut of by groups of people surrounding them . "Hello my dear I am Alice , I am a Tailor i tend to people amd this is my fellow colleague Emmett." She held out her hand to Tatiana who reluctantly took it . It took atleast an hour for Alice to get her ready . She couldn't decide the color of kefta Tatiana would wear . "You know,  I know the king and Queen Personally so I don't think they would mind if we wear something not related to grisha-" Tatiana tried saying but poor her gets cut of by Alice "I found it!"
"Great"

***

"I am sorry , Ms and Mr.Petrov for not tending to you , I hope your stay in the little palce was well so far." The general asked as his dark eyes lingered on Tatiana's face.  "It was well enough ." Achilles  said in his thick Russian Accent while Tatiana kept quite and glared the darkling . "Very well then." And he turned with the sun Summoner beside him entering the great palace .
"Oh dear she is a shu- , well tell her we said-what?Good morning maybe?" The queen spoke out , a little rudely. "Oh your highness I speak English i am only half shu." Aliana tried explaining herself . "And say General why have you brought this girl here?" .

" I believe We found the Sun Summoner Moy korol"

Hey so I know it is short , I am currently working on the thirdpart see you guys soon!!<3333