Y/N Introduction

(The person above is not how you look but the clothes he's wearing is your style :3 )

Y/N: Your Name

F/N: First Name

L/N: Last Name

H/C: Hair Color 

E/C: Eye Color 

F/C: Favorite Color 

Quirk: Petrifaction

Petrification allows its user to make its target paralyzed with immense fear and anxiety. The only way to activate it is by making eye contact with your opponent. Once you've activated the quirk your eyes turn into an amber color like yellow for a bit. Petrifaction also works on non-living things like small objects. You could even stop several bullets in mid air just by looking at them. This does not count for things like Bakugous explosions, or Todorokis ice and fire, or Midoriyas air projectiles since they aren't solid objects. There are other examples of non solid object attacks (Mina's acid) that cannot be petrified since they aren't solid.

History: 

Your short history consists of you being a transfer student from the United States and having been sent off to live in Japan and attend UA. You've been trained like an assassin in combat by an old friend. The friend also taught you how to properly pick-pocket and move without making sounds or tracks. Since your quirk isn't exactly great in increasing your physical strength, you learned how to fight by constantly hitting your opponents pressure and weak points. You've also learned how to use many weapons that you've brought from the US. This wattpad story reads like a diary entry with everything being in the past tense.