4. The next day

Jimmy's POV:

Yesterday was unexpected but it didn't stop me from going into yuri's dorm to ste- BORROW- yeah borrow, his things. I was in his dorm sniffing his clothes. The door handle turned and before i could do anything, yuri-kun walked in. "Jimmeh?" (Jimmy) he spoke. My eyes widened. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say or do. He smiled at me. "U-uhm... s-sorry y-yuri-kun..." I stuttered again. My face was a bright red colour. I got up to go leave and just when i reached the door, i felt him grab my hand and pull me towards him. "H-huh!?- y-yuri-kun!?"
"Fufufu~ babuuuu~" He let go of my hand and put his on my waist as he pulled me in closer to him. My face was more of a red colour. I was blushing. I didn't know what to do except to put my hands on his chest as a little bit of support for myself. I had the nerve to take his sunglasses off which so i did. His eyes were beautiful. They was a dark pink.

I stared into his eyes, forgetting about my surroundings. I didn't know what was going on because i was amazed by them. I watched his face lean in closer to mine. Then suddenly something soft fell on my lips. I went back to my senses to realise that yuri is kissing me. I didn't quite know how to react.

A few minutes go by, he pulls away and smiles again. I smile with him by the slighted bit and turn my head away from him. I thought to myself, d-did we just kiss!?.. w-what happened!?-.. i confused myself by overthinking the situation. "Babu?~" Yuri spoke in his normal voice, except it was a flirtatious tone which made me go a darker shade of red.

Yuri's POV:

"Babu?~" i spoke to Jimmy in my normal voice but a flirtatious tone, seeming as he's already heard it before. I softly grabbed his face, turning his head back to me. I was smiling, not because i normally do that, but because he was the one who could truly make me happy. I pulled him as close as i could towards me. "Babu... will you be my..." i started to ask, he had a confused look on his face. "Boyfriend?...." i finish the question. His eyes widened more. "I... uhm.. Y..yes!.." he answered back, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. He was smiling which made him look cuter.

Okay so listen- i know i haven't updated in a while but here you go. I'll try and update this more but school is giving me more work so it'll take a while but i will update the best i can!

Here, have a picture of yuri whilst i go do more work on these chapters and homework :')