ekht • 001

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in but I'd still let myself be enticed by you. I am still willing to watch you from a far."

Doyoung came back to reality when he felt a light elbow hit from Junghwan. Ceased forehead as his daydream was intruded, mouthing "What?" once he faced the younger beside him.

"Still got the chance to tweet a cryptic confession, huh? Is she here? Is he here?" Junghwan flashed a teasing grin before started light jabbing him. Doyoung just shook his head to face the altar, not missing the chance to glance on the other side of the huge church.

Doyoung's homeroom teacher invited all of her students from her main section which is them and Doyoung have seen few familiar faces of alumni students that he must have seen either on school or on the hanging class pictures on one side of their room.

People on the same age as him or close to his age filled the seat on the back row while the elders and probably the family members on the front and he's fine with where he is sitting, a few row away from few of his classmates including him.

10 minutes left and the ceremony is about to start, still waiting for the main leads of the event. chitchats are everywhere but not too loud to disrespect the holy place. Doyoung let himself be in awe as he stares on the details of the church. it was huge, few birds get inside and out through the small windows opened for them, as three to four butterflies flew around, too on the other side doors.

He heard few of his classmates take pictures from here to there, some offered him to join so he just smiles and nod, do some poses until they are satisfied. Junghwan, too joined to take pictures with his classmates, his cousin must have earned eyes on his. such a charmer.

Just like Doyoung, Junghwan is sociable enough to survive places where there are nothing with him but pure strangers, and now even when doyoung's focus was not on him, he can feel that Junghwan is doing fine conversing with his classmates.

"Doyoung-ah," Doyoung searched the faint but familiar voice that was calling his name until he, again felt his cousin's elbow on his, it's starting to hurt. He groaned at the guy sated beside him before he found where the voice came from.

Doyoung shifts his head to the right side, a little forward on their row, he spotted Hyunsuk looking at him, all smiley, gesturing either phone or call with his pinky finger and thumb stem up the three other fingers closed to his palm, shaking it a bit. Doyoung smiled and nodded until he noticed that Hyunsuk is just a few heads away from him.

Doyoung shook his head, waking himself from the silly thought of interacting with him.

Few months left– 2 and a half to be exact and he's about the graduate from senior high school, soon he doesn't have to see him and feel something inside him when he's on sight. He can manage those left months without interacting with him. If the other was interested in that

Doyoung fished out his phone, opening it he was welcomed by the text message of his Hyunsuk hyung's invitation to meet him later which he instantly sent his response of sure.

He hasn't seen his Hyunsuk hyung for so long until today so at least he found another reason to stay until hopefully the after party tonight.

Soon the bell started ringing, a chime that made them all feel giddy, Doyoung hopes everyone are just like him because he's feeling a little nervous with what could happen.

It's his first time attending a wedding. And he has to be under the same roof as him. Not that he's complaining but, hoping that this was the last time.