prologue.

The morning sun is beautiful as always

The morning sun is beautiful as always. But the the long family is not in peace. Everyone is worried. Not about the one who has not opened his bedroom door yet.But about the tianlong corporation. Because the heir  has declared on his 24th birthday that he will not access the throne--
I mean takeover the company.

Grandpa long: that brat!how dare he makes me lose face in front of everyone!!

Grandma long: Do not get to exited it is not good for you health. And how did he make you lose face!?he just said that he didn't want to be a ceo but a military man.

Grandpa long: How will you understand. You are an admiral yourself!!

Grandma long:so what?you are a politician. So why do you care?

Grandpa long:of course I care!how could I not care!?that's my grandson. I don't want him to run around in the spoils of war,I want him to sit on top and watch everyone from there.you old heg.

Grandma long:who are you calling that!?

Grandpa long:you. Can't you understand!?

Father,Mother please stop it.This is not the time for us to fight. But figure out what to do.

This wise voice belonged to our protagonist's father. Chairman Long Xiao Ke.

Chairman long:He has to understand that we are doing this for his own good. But if he can't than i have to take measures.

All voices fall quite in the private sitting room. Everyone knew the meaning of "measures".except for our protagonist of course or else he would  not have stupidly said something like nt inheriting the property.

*******

Long live the emperor.
Long live the empress.

'My love,I am very happy today. From today no one can come between us. We are one.'

Standing on the high platform the handsome man dressed as an elegant Emperor in front Of a sea of people whispered  in long xiao yang's ear.And then--

Knock knock knock

Yang yang,wake up.

Knock knock

Yang yang,it's time for breakfast.

Long Xiao Yang jolt awake.

"Yes,mom.I am coming. Sorry, I over slept."

"Oh, come quickly."

Yang:'god that dream again. When will I stop having them'.

Breakfast table-

Grandpa long:yang yang, come quickly. Sit sit.

Yang:yes. Good morning everyone.

Pause-

Oh oh oh i forgot to introduce you to our protagonist. This is long Xiao yang  the eldest son of Chairman long Xiao ke and Bei wei wei.Grandson of councilman long jing ming and Admiral Li shi yan.well i am saying all this because oue protagonist hasn't had a name for himself yet. Back to the story.

Grandma long:yang yang,did you sleep well.

Yang:yes.grandma.

Grandma long:good~

Chairman long:So you might  as well explain what was your meaning yesterday.

His voice was icy.

Yang:Dad, I don't want to work at an corporate office. I want to become a soldier to serve our country.

Chairman long yells, "why!?"

Everyone except grandma and grandpa long and yang at the table flinch at his voice.

Chairman long:you have a very good degree,good brains, ethnics,morals. Everything tianlong needs right now.so why do you refuse?

Yang: I know I am capable. But this is not what I want to do you can not just put me in a cage in the name of capability.

Chairman long:I am not. You very well know i am not.This is your responsibility. I can not always be there to save tianlong. But if one of us is not there those people will ruin it.

Yang: Then find someone. I can not be the only one.

Chairman long: yes. You are right. You are not the only one.

The smile he gave while saying it was the smile saying,"you are dead."

Chairman long: And that person is your future husband.

Boom!