XXVI. Shopping and 'Workout'

A/N: Mature Content Ahead (Read at your own risk)

Darshan's POV:

"Mishi, wake up," I whispered, looking at the cutie pie in front of me. Her cheek was squished and her hair was in a messy bun. She looked so adorable. "Mishi, chal na. Shopping jaana tha," I whispered again, kissing her soft cheek. She groaned. "Yaar, sone de," she whispered, yawning and stretching. "Shopping," I replied. She threw her arms around me and kissed my sternum, burying her head inside my chest. "Kya hua?" I asked. "Kuch ni. Main aati hoon," she said and walked into the bath.

Mishi walked outside, looking beautiful (refer image). I smiled at her and she grinned, walking up to me and wrapping her arms around me. I kissed her head. She looked up at me, staring at me in awe. I smiled at her. She continued staring. "What?" I asked. She shook her head, blushing. She walked away, scratching her head. "Um, get changed," she whispered. "Why do you still get flustered after so long?" I asked, pinning her to the wall. She blushed, her cheeks turning a wild red. "Awwwiee," I cooed, planting a kiss on her neck and walking into the closet.

I walked outside in a black short-sleeved tee and jeans. Mishi smiled and walked up to me, poking my bicep. I smiled at her cuteness. We walked to the kitchen. The gang was at their parents' place. "Kya khayega?" She asked. I shrugged. She nodded and got to work.

"Yeh le," she said, handing me a plate with 2 HUGE sandwiches, filled with veggies and cheese. "Sirf mera?" I asked. She nodded and picked her own plate up with 2 sandwiches, sitting beside me on the couch. "What?" She mumbled, her mouth filled. I shook my head and started eating.

"Mishi," I whispered. She looked up from her shoes. "Why are we wearing the same shoes? AGAIN?" She groaned. I chuckled, walking up to her and pinning her to the wall. "What?" She asked. I slid my hand around her neck, caressing her cheek with my thumb. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pressed my lips to her soft, pink ones. She tilted her head and wrapped her arms around my neck, getting up on her toes. She was 6 inches shorter than me. She slid her tongue into my mouth and her hands into my hair. I moved my hand to the back of her thighs. "Fuck, I love kissing you," she sighed and walked outside.

At the Mall...

Mishi looked at the art store, longingly. "Chal," I whispered. She grinned and kissed my cheek. We walked in and she picked up a basket before walking off. I strolled around, looking at stuff.

Mishika's POV:

I glanced between 2 sketchbooks and tilted my head. "I think the one on the left side is better," a guy said. "Did I ask you?" I asked, haughtily. "Don't act smart with me," he snapped. "I will," I snapped back.

Darshan's POV:

I saw Mishi, looking annoyed and talking to a guy. I walked to her. "Everything okay?" I asked, wrapping an arm around her and kissing her jaw. "Yeah. Except, he thinks he's smarter than me," Mishi replied. I coughed. "Chalein?" She asked, putting 2 black sketchbooks inside her basket. "I told you the other one is better," the guy snapped. "You know what, shove off," I snapped at him. "Why? Is she your girlfriend?" He asked. "No, my wife," I said. The guy's eyes widened and he left. "I love you," Mishi smiled and pecked my lips. I smiled and kissed her cheek. We checked out and I wrapped an arm around her waist. "Can we get something to eat?" I asked. She nodded. "Mishi, you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, it's nothing. I asked him to leave me alone but he didn't listen. I don't know why other guys can't understand a NO," she said. I sighed and kissed her cheek. We walked to the food court and got some fries and burgers. We sat down and Mishi laid her head on my shoulder. "Mish," I whispered. She looked at me. I raised an eyebrow. She smiled.

Mishi waited as I talked to a few fans. One of them gave her a look. She smiled at her. We walked off. "What was that?" She asked. "I don't know," I said, sitting in the car and kissing her cheek. She started driving.

At Home...

"Yeh le," I said, handing her a bag. She raised an eyebrow and opened it. She gasped and kissed me, putting the bag away and wrapping one leg around my waist. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. She smiled. "I do wanna make love. But, I am so tired," she exaggerated and ran away. I chuckled and walked to our room. Mishi stood there, in a black camisole and black leggings. I wrapped my hands around her stomach and kissed her cheek. She placed her head on my shoulder and looked at me. "I have to go work out. Bye," she said. "Can I join you?" I asked. "It's a dance workout," she warned. I nodded and got changed into shorts. "Uh, you look so hot," Mishi groaned, running her fingers over my bare torso and walking off.

We danced around, following the instructions. Mishi was so good at it. The music stoped and it showed our accuracy. 90%. Mishi smiled and laid her head on my chest and I smirked at her. "Okay, bed, now!" She ordered, pulling me to the room. "I'm tired," I teased. "I know you're not," she snapped, pushing me to the door and kissing me to shut me up. "Mish, you're wild today," I said, pulling away. "You're too hot!! Not my fault," she snapped and pushed me onto the bed, kissing me, wildly. I kissed back, hugging her tightly. We pulled off each other's clothes in no time. We moved back on the bed and continued kissing like there's tomorrow. I attached my lips to her neck, planting wet kisses. She moaned, sliding her hands into my hair. I planted a trail of kisses on her collarbones. "Darsh," she whispered. I crawled up and kissed her, slowly exploring her mouth with my tongue. She moaned. I looked into her eyes, asking for permission to proceed. She nodded and I thrust into her without warning. "Oh, fuck!" She yelled.

"Darsh, you are so wild. God, I'm tired," Mishi sighed as I landed on top of her. I pecked her lips and she walked to the bath to get changed. God, I love her.