#36

#36

I just wore my casual clothes. Just a white plain longsleeve, denim pants, and a converse. I went out and called Quest so he can take me to the BGC cafè.

"He replied to my messages, Quest," I said when I arrived at the lobby.

"And?" he asked.

"He wants us to meet. Can you take me to the BGC cafè? I know it's just near my place, but can you take me there?" I said.

He sighed. "Alright, I'll be there in fifteen."

Ilang minuto ang nakalipas ay nakarating agad si Quest. Mabilis akong pumasok at wala s'yang salitang nag-drive patungo sa BGC cafè. He knows that I'm nervous that's why he's not talking to me.

I was playing with my fingers while on our way to the cafè. When we arrived, I got mote nervous when I saw Messiah inside the cafè looking at his phone.

Nakita kong may pumasok sa cafè na babae at lalaki. Nakita kong napatingin agad s'ya do'n pero nang matanto n'yang hindi ako 'yon ay agad s'yang tumingin sa kanyang cellphone.

"I'm nervous," I said and looked at Quest.

He smiled. "I know, but you can do it. He'll forgive you."

I sighed and nodded. I went out of his car and entered the cafè. I immidiately looked at him. I swallowed hard when I saw him already looking at me with his lips parted, his cheeks, neck, and ears were red. It's like he's sick.

I smiled at him. "H-Hi..." I greeted when I sat accross him.

Hindi s'ya sumagot sa bati ko at tumikhim lang. "We should... order now..." he said and stood up. "What do you want to eat?"

"Uhm..." I hummed and looked at the menu at the counter.

"They don't have sea food here. Maybe, later, Shivani..." he said and turned his back on me.

I sighed and watched him ordered our food. When he cameback, he's already holding two paper bags.

"Let's go..." he said. "I'm going to take you somewhere quiet."

I nodded and stood up. Nakasunod lang ako sa kanya. We stopped infront of his car, I watched him opened the backseat's door to placed the paper bags there then after that, he opened the frontseat's door.

"T-Thanks," I said.

I felt him covered my head to block his car's roof, para hindi ako mauntog. Nang makapasok ako ay kinabit ko na ang seatbelt at pumasok na rin s'ya.

He quietly drove to somewhere. An hour had passed, his car stopped infront of a cliff where we see the city lights.

"You're going to push me, are you?" I said and glanced at him.

He shook his head then he continued walking. Nasa likod n'ya lang ako pero agad rin akong napahinto nang lumingon s'ya sa'kin.

"Walk beside me, Shivani..." he said making me nod.

Sa kanya lang ata ako sumusunod. Sa kanya na talaga ako susunod!

I walked beside him quietly and looked around. When we arrived at the cliff, there's a table and chair. Medyo malinaw rin dahil sa city lights.

Namamangha akong tumingin sa aking paligid.

"The place looks good..." I said and smiled.

He gave me a single nod. "Yeah."

Nilabas n'ya ang pagkain at inumin namin sa mesa. When he sat on the chair, he tapped the space beside him.

"Sit here," he said then I obliged. "Now explain why did you lie to me."